nude beach

It feels adventurous. Being nude is the most natural thing you can do, but society has made it feel like the most unnatural thing you can do. So, being naked is satisfying to people who don't like to "draw inside the lines" It's not every day that you can be nude in public; it's the best sense of freedom for us.

You can be observed; sometimes, it feels good to be seen by someone else, and if you're proud of something, you tend to show it off. So, if you're proud of your nude body, it's an ethical way to get approval and be seen.

You can observe. Sometimes, you want to know how your body compares to others. The only way to find that out is to look.

It's a way of life, and there's more than a sexual aspect to being naked. Naturism isn't just the shedding of clothes; it has a more profound understanding. As for myself, I get to experience nature and my surrounding environment in a more intimate and carefree manner. Ever since I've become a nudist, I've stopped worrying over my bodily changes after a particular age or period. Body positivity is a core principle of naturism; people should feel confident in their bodies through naturism. One needs to experience it in person to feel its positive changes.
I am a firm believer that we should always be nude on beaches as the best place to relax and return to our primeval origins - we weren't always clothed back in the depths of history so what changed that we should now cover ourselves?

I know my wife will disagree - she's rarely even gone topless - because she's not confident about her body and I think she now could even be repulsed by me sleeping nude and wandering around the house and garden with it all hanging out but I'm finally comfortable with myself and don't mind who might catch a glimpse - or eyeful - as I wander around (Our garden is overlooked by at least 5 other properties)

would love to try Cap d’Agde Naturist Beach
We camped a few kilometers along the coast from there last year and spent a couple of half days on the nudist beaches, to be honest there were a mixture of full nudists and topless but a lovely relaxed atmosphere. We're heading to France soon and will probably be on that coast in a week or so, assuming that it's warm enough I hope to spend some time there again.

We camped a few kilometers along the coast from there last year and spent a couple of half days on the nudist beaches, to be honest there were a mixture of full nudists and topless but a lovely relaxed atmosphere. We're heading to France soon and will probably be on that coast in a week or so, assuming that it's warm enough I hope to spend some time there again.
That’s nice, I do miss the beach. We were in the Maldives a few weeks ago it was lovely

I am a firm believer that we should always be nude on beaches as the best place to relax and return to our primeval origins - we weren't always clothed back in the depths of history so what changed that we should now cover ourselves?

I know my wife will disagree - she's rarely even gone topless - because she's not confident about her body and I think she now could even be repulsed by me sleeping nude and wandering around the house and garden with it all hanging out but I'm finally comfortable with myself and don't mind who might catch a glimpse - or eyeful - as I wander around (Our garden is overlooked by at least 5 other properties)
I agree nude is best. I have been a keen nudist all my adult life and enjoy staying naked as much as possible, even at home. I am sure some of my neighbours have seen me naked in my back garden, but I had no complaints.

My wife is also quite reserved when it comes to going nude. But if we are in a warm country, she is comfortable stripping off. She understands my fondness for social nudity and accepts that it is a part of who I am.

I was super nervous the first time I went to a nude beach as I have never claimed to be a super model but it was a lot of fun and felt amazing and now I always look forward to getting to go to them or even a fun nature spot where I can enjoy being nude.
With most nude beaches, I think people are much less judgmental of others' bodies than at a textile beach or almost anywhere else. While there are a handul of resorts that cater to the young and beautiful, most nude beaches are just places where everyone can feel natural

With most nude beaches, I think people are much less judgmental of others' bodies than at a textile beach or almost anywhere else. While there are a handul of resorts that cater to the young and beautiful, most nude beaches are just places where everyone can feel natural
I've only been to a couple of nude beaches in the US, and found that nobody cares about your body. It's about feeling natural or whatever you call it. The first time I took Ms Bottom (a bit on the curvy side), she was apprehensive at first but stripped down and got comfortable after seeing that it was not a big deal there. She got quite a chuckle from a 70+ YO guy pushing his naked lady with a leg cast in a beach wheelbarrow.

No, that's not me, but m
main-qimg-c7ee72122ad062d702a9c7fedc596be9
y wife and I love nude beaches, swimming nude or going naked. It feels adventurous. Being nude is the most natural thing you can do, but society has made it feel like the most unnatural thing you can do. So, being naked is satisfying to people who don't like to "draw inside the lines" It's not every day that you can be nude in public; it's the best sense of freedom for us.

You can be observed; sometimes, it feels good to be seen by someone else, and if you're proud of something, you tend to show it off. So, if you're proud of your nude body, it's an ethical way to get approval and be seen.

You can observe. Sometimes, you want to know how your body compares to others. The only way to find that out is to look.

It's a way of life, and there's more than a sexual aspect to being naked. Naturism isn't just the shedding of clothes; it has a more profound understanding. As for myself, I get to experience nature and my surrounding environment in a more intimate and carefree manner. Ever since I've become a nudist, I've stopped worrying over my bodily changes after a particular age or period. Body positivity is a core principle of naturism; people should feel confident in their bodies through naturism. One needs to experience it in person to feel its positive changes.
Beautifully said. Thank you! ❤️

No, that's not me, but m
main-qimg-c7ee72122ad062d702a9c7fedc596be9
y wife and I love nude beaches, swimming nude or going naked. It feels adventurous. Being nude is the most natural thing you can do, but society has made it feel like the most unnatural thing you can do. So, being naked is satisfying to people who don't like to "draw inside the lines" It's not every day that you can be nude in public; it's the best sense of freedom for us.

AGAIN I feel small !!! AARRGGHH !!!!!

Back