nude beach

would love to try Cap d’Agde Naturist Beach
Went there for a diversion while driving the South of France and Cote d'Azure in Summer - hot sunny day and cool onshore breeze so a nice stop for an hour.
90% were topless and tanned as, others older and more modest, very few nudes but was still an exciting revelation to peruse the, ahh, hobby! Also to gee up the girl I was with who was rather repressed in such matters.
She did however take off her blouse and bra for about 15 minutes as we sat in the sand.
As I said we were traveliing so had to head off after that patch of excitement!
decL

No, that's not me, but m
main-qimg-c7ee72122ad062d702a9c7fedc596be9
y wife and I love nude beaches, swimming nude or going naked. It feels adventurous. Being nude is the most natural thing you can do, but society has made it feel like the most unnatural thing you can do. So, being naked is satisfying to people who don't like to "draw inside the lines" It's not every day that you can be nude in public; it's the best sense of freedom for us.

You can be observed; sometimes, it feels good to be seen by someone else, and if you're proud of something, you tend to show it off. So, if you're proud of your nude body, it's an ethical way to get approval and be seen.

You can observe. Sometimes, you want to know how your body compares to others. The only way to find that out is to look.

It's a way of life, and there's more than a sexual aspect to being naked. Naturism isn't just the shedding of clothes; it has a more profound understanding. As for myself, I get to experience nature and my surrounding environment in a more intimate and carefree manner. Ever since I've become a nudist, I've stopped worrying over my bodily changes after a particular age or period. Body positivity is a core principle of naturism; people should feel confident in their bodies through naturism. One needs to experience it in person to feel its positive changes.

Back