Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. I can't help it if my cock is huge and massive. But all funsies aside, that is an incredible ass. Totally worth coming to your bed for. And I did post in the boing thread even though it was terrible quality. I'll make better ones when I'm not lazy. :p

Thanks. And i know you posted, and I enjoyed it but there could never enough boings. Ok I lie, I will get bored eventually, but not this week.

Awesome, lucky guy that gets to play with that.

Thanks, but If it isn't a Saturday and there is any sort of toy, it is just me

Awesome thank you.

Beg to stop....sure that'll happen

Oh I do like a challenge. After much stimulation, you may have to be pushing me away from my tongue assault on your clit :devil:

Yeah didn't make it to your bed. I am a little lazy myself. You come to mine, and I will even come up with some cheesy lines about how much of a man you are and how much I need your huge massive cock.

I would love to come to your bed... You look ready for a nice massage there, I wouldn't mind running my hands over your body ;)

That is amazing, only once a week? I'd be even hornier than i am!

Well, I have always had a higher sex drive, but in his 20s , he kept up enough at once or twice a day. My kink level is also higher with age, but I had low kink level back than. It was pretty bad before I got pregnant, then nonexistent when pregnant and after baby. When kid was like 3, I finally said I need something or I am getting a boyfriend. Thus came to the whole Saturday wear an outfit with thigh highs, and get screw vanillaly. It works sort of. Better than the prior years.

Don't lie. You won't get bored of boings so easily. Maybe there should be a cumshot gif thread too. :p

Mmmm. Not bad, but I want creative, bouncy, or boingy

Oh I do like a challenge. After much stimulation, you may have to be pushing me away from my tongue assault on your clit :devil:

I would love to come to your bed... You look ready for a nice massage there, I wouldn't mind running my hands over your body ;)

Ok I do do the back off. But usually only for a minute.. I like my massages gentle. . Pet me like a cat.

Ok I do do the back off. But usually only for a minute.. I like my massages gentle. . Pet me like a cat.

Then I would love to spend some great amount of time with my face buried between your legs :devil:
Oh, I don't really do those deep tissue massages, but I will definitely stroke you and caress you for sure ;)
:kiss:

Yeah didn't make it to your bed. I am a little lazy myself. You come to mine, and I will even come up with some cheesy lines about how much of a man you are and how much I need your huge massive cock.

What an absolutely gorgeous butt! So perfect for squeezing, massaging, spanking and pounding against!

You sound and look like a walking dinner plate Justa.. And thanks so much for the paperclip pics.. They worked out well for me.. I guess my mind is weird also !!!

Then I would love to spend some great amount of time with my face buried between your legs :devil:
Oh, I don't really do those deep tissue massages, but I will definitely stroke you and caress you for sure ;)
:kiss:

well thanks. Yeah, work occasionally brings in masseuses to do chair massages and then I have to hide from them. One is the wife of a coworker I worked closely with, so she knows me and hunts me down. but I spend the whole time saying too hard, less pressure etc, so yeah, I just avoid lol

What an absolutely gorgeous butt! So perfect for squeezing, massaging, spanking and pounding against!

well thank you

Man I just don’t get that. Set them free!

lol. well he didn't exactly say put them away. specifically I said "what do you think of the outfit? the top is new" he said "it is...um...interesting" I gave him a funny dirty look. he said "it's just that your breasts are just so massive, like I mean really really massive" and I said "fine, i will put them away" and used the sheer top to restrain them. In his defense, I do like to be on top often, and if they are free, they are constantly bouncing off his face, so I am sure it gets real old

Any way of mixing the crude with the dorkilicious?

Oh, I totally can. though I might just be lazy and be crude while surrounded by dorky shit.

*Sigh*

Such a lovely sight

thank you

crude pics

2nd one reminds me of Paul Simon's "Slip Sliding Away"

lol, yeah I see that.

crude? never. beauty is in the eye of the beholder and got to say, damn woman! pretty fucking hot!

well thank you. though I do think those fell firmly in crude

yes you do and continue to do... you rocked my world... wow!

thanks. always nice to be able to say "I rock"

So wet and juicy, just the way I like it.
thanks, and yes that it is

These really make my mouth water. I would sign up for the opportunity to pleasure you with my mouth and tongue. And more eventually....:p:p

well thank you. I wish more people would offer lol

How many times did you cum? Looks tasty and fun to play with. :D

4 and thank you.

You sound and look like a walking dinner plate Justa.. And thanks so much for the paperclip pics.. They worked out well for me.. I guess my mind is weird also !!!

well thanks. hey, I respect weird.

Holy fuck! I like you crude!
lol, thank you (and another religious word, though being followed by Fuck, probably doesn't count towards my recruitment goal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back