Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May not be fancy, but you definitely are making it very sexy...

... and now I have an erection... VERY arousing justa... very arousing indeed. You make fashion VERY fun :devil:
:rose::kiss:

Well thanks. And good. I like hard cocks.

Damn you! You'll be rocking my cock here pretty soon. I still need to catch up on the rest of the hot pics you've posted yesterday/today.

Rocking on your cock sounds like an awesome plan. Oh wait I misread, eh whatever. Have fun catching up

Hope hubby realizes how lucky he is.

I mean...if that's what you're after, you should check out my shot in the In Hand thread from a few nights ago. :devil:

Haha. I seem better online. And very nice (though I will be honest and say I like to be the one that makes them hard tool

No, you're pretty much right. ;)

Awesome. It is always nice to be right, but that would be even better

love every pic and word you say young lady . This is without a doubt my favorite thread :heart:

All banter is awkward with me. It is how I roll.

How about you roll yourself right into my bed and roll yourself on your stomach and present your ass to me? Awkward sexy talk is hawt!

Ok one last run of crude pics for the day, since again in a mood. I will resume dorkilicious tomorrow.

http://i.imgur.com/AyIEsZ2m.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7BPkE0Am.jpg

Damn. Fuck. Tribute video cumming soon. Okay, I lied about the video. I'm really lazy.

How about you roll yourself right into my bed and roll yourself on your stomach and present your ass to me? Awkward sexy talk is hawt!

Damn. Fuck. Tribute video cumming soon. Okay, I lied about the video. I'm really lazy.

Hold a couple minutes on my ass in bed. And at least a little boing? Come on. It can go in my box.

Well you definitely have my cock hard on numerous occasions. Definitely love your thread very much ;)
:kiss::rose:

Awesome thank you.

So erotic and sexy... would love to dive in and lick you until you're begging me to stop :devil:

Beg to stop....sure that'll happen

love every pic and word you say young lady . This is without a doubt my favorite thread :heart:

Well thanks. It was my favorite thread too, until the bouncing boinging cocks lol

Yeah didn't make it to your bed. I am a little lazy myself. You come to mine, and I will even come up with some cheesy lines about how much of a man you are and how much I need your huge massive cock.

Yeah didn't make it to your bed. I am a little lazy myself. You come to mine, and I will even come up with some cheesy lines about how much of a man you are and how much I need your huge massive cock.

lol. I can't help it if my cock is huge and massive. But all funsies aside, that is an incredible ass. Totally worth coming to your bed for. And I did post in the boing thread even though it was terrible quality. I'll make better ones when I'm not lazy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back