not sure if this is the right place, but i'm looking for a good story.

fiammetta

Virgin
Not any story in particular, just something good to read. None of my favorite authors have updated lately. :( The categories I read are Erotic Couplings, First Time, Romance, Novels, and Nonconsent, but I'm not a fan of rape fantasies. Anyone got anything like that?I'd be happy to give feedback!

I don't know who your favorites are but here is something from the Non Consent Cat.

Wet

great!

wow. i really liked that. The characters were great, as was the imagery and the descriptions of the setting.

I'm one of those writers who have stories in the Romance cat. But, you're right, if you've already read my stories, then you're out of luck as I haven't updated in a while ;) This one is Romance/First Time.

Till Dawn

I'm working on an Erotic Coupling series entitled Hot'n'Wet.....I've posted three chapters so far and more are on the way.....

I like nerd4music, she writes romances in the interracial cat. Here's the start to one I like:

One Night in Vegas Ch. 01
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=320101

This one of hers got a green E and is stand alone:

The Ballad of Trey London
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=347748

(I don't know how to do fancy things with links, sorry.)

I also liked this story, it more romance than anything. It's part of a bigger story, but I read it as a stand alone and really enjoyed it even though I would normally never have found it. As you don't mention this cat, I thought you might not have seen it either.

King Thakkorias by Darkniciad
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=246807

By the way, I noticed skimming through, looking for a Darkni story to surf to find the link above that there are many stories on the top list in Fantasy/Sci Fi by many active forum writers and they look very good. I'm going to have to step out of my comfort zone and read some of them myself. You might want to check then out.

Happy reading! :)

Check any of my stories in my signature line. Sounds right up your alley.

May I suggest number 2 or 3?

I don't know if you've read my writing, it's all off this site now. A lot of it is still on the internet though, at stellaomega.com.
No noncon, but plenty D/s in the category "burning need."
"sarabande" is kinda romantic, IMO. :)

If you like smutty stroke stories, you have come to the right place. :cool: I know that "smutty stroke stories" is a redundancy but, in this case, it is justified. If you want something of literary merit, I have few, if any of those. :eek:

ETA: The last story in my signature line is a First Time story that I posted a few days ago.

Orchard Falls is great! I really loved the way you portrayed the characters, as well as the plot development. One thing that would make it even better would be trying to limit the use of pronouns at the beginning of the sentence (I do it too). Other than that, keep up the good work!

A suggestion

Hello Fiammetta,
i noticed that you love first time stories. I love them too and just found
a site with first time erotic stories in over 40 categories called
thefirsttime.com. you should check it out.

cheers
Ericksson

Not any story in particular, just something good to read. None of my favorite authors have updated lately. :( The categories I read are Erotic Couplings, First Time, Romance, Novels, and Nonconsent, but I'm not a fan of rape fantasies. Anyone got anything like that?I'd be happy to give feedback!

Wow, I really liked Till Dawn. The beginning was unique and really caught my attention, and you kept it with the unique characters. Even though I usually like the more typical male and female roles, you used different types for each, and you did it well, without making either Dawn/Ann or Cal seem annoying. And somehow, even though it was a surprise, you made it understandable that Cal was going to choose a certain course-really impressive. And the ending was breathtaking. Great job!

Wow, I really liked Till Dawn. The beginning was unique and really caught my attention, and you kept it with the unique characters. Even though I usually like the more typical male and female roles, you used different types for each, and you did it well, without making either Dawn/Ann or Cal seem annoying. And somehow, even though it was a surprise, you made it understandable that Cal was going to choose a certain course-really impressive. And the ending was breathtaking. Great job!
3113 really has a great way with those stories, doesn't she!:rose:

Orchard Falls is great! I really loved the way you portrayed the characters, as well as the plot development. One thing that would make it even better would be trying to limit the use of pronouns at the beginning of the sentence (I do it too). Other than that, keep up the good work!

Thanks. It good to get this kind of feedback.

You may be interested in the stories I write. Four of the six are in the cathegories you are looking for, and I think you may enjoy 'Dressing appropriately' also.

You'll find my submissions here.

Last edited:
Abandon hope, there are no good stories here; in fact, you may not find any real stories.

And apparently doesn't read well either if he thinks that pieces such as the ones above are not "real", or "good".

Or he doesn't understand the concept of "Fiction". "Real" stories are usually non-fictional in nature. "Good" stories can be either "Fictional" or "Non-fictional".

......... "Real" or "Not-real" <---- this is for JBJ so he can understand the difference.
"Non-Fiction" or "Fiction" <----- see the colors match red for real and blue for not-real

:devil:

I'd recommend Many Feathers, whose work I enjoy enormously, and Joe Brolly's "Genie" series, which is very well written and has an engaging story line as well.

And may I also humbly suggest "Kim and Me" in my sig line? It's going to be pretty vanilla in terms of the sex: no non-consensual, no S&M, just the two characters really, but there's lots of hot squishy action with a good deal of exhibitionism here and there. I'm a bit thin on plot--the story doesn't really "go" anywhere, but I think you'll find it fun.

Back