Attachments

• 5d91fe32a7eb.jpg
    5d91fe32a7eb.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 382
  • 5d91fe32a7eb-a.jpg
    5d91fe32a7eb-a.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 381
nipples are always hard

I LOVE nipples the color does not matter, sensitive yes and the bigger the better, give me something to suck on, cock like nipples are awesome.
And ladies PLEASE do not cover them up let them be seen hard and proud, it has to be one of the most SEXIEST vision to see a woman with erect nipples and being proud of them. oops hard again:rolleyes:

I have C cup breasts with pink nipples that always seem hard! I can never go bra less otherwise guys would be staring at them all the time. If I wear just a thin shirt you can even see the outline of the areola!
But sometimes I do it just for fun :)

I have C cup breasts with pink nipples that always seem hard! I can never go bra less otherwise guys would be staring at them all the time. If I wear just a thin shirt you can even see the outline of the areola!
But sometimes I do it just for fun :)

So, why don't you post pictures of yourself showing what you mean, both topless and wearing a t-shirt. Let all of us enjoy the fun. :D

Tio - what do you mean "gender reassignment"??? look at the size of her fingers ... HER index fingers are longer than HER ring fingers ... FEMALE

As OZ says...

But also look at the pubic scar - not a very neat stiching job, I must say. And the hollow beneath it - you ever see a real pudenda shaped like that? If I could get an epithelial scraping, I'd guarantee at least one Y chromosome. And I'll bet a feel up the sheath will show a sub-pubic angle in the pelvic bones of 70degrees or less. Get me the fingerprints, and I'll also be able to tell (the ridge width is directly related to the number of X chromosomes).

Tio - what do you mean "gender reassignment"??? look at the size of her fingers ... HER index fingers are longer than HER ring fingers ... FEMALE

Index fingers don't mean much. If you look closely at the second pic, you will see a surgical scar running up from her pussy. No certainty that is from gender reassignment, but that is the scar such surgery leaves.

This is not a putdown, BTW. She is still a beautiful, sexy and desireable woman, whether she was born a woman or not.

Index fingers don't mean much. If you look closely at the second pic, you will see a surgical scar running up from her pussy. No certainty that is from gender reassignment, but that is the scar such surgery leaves.

This is not a putdown, BTW. She is still a beautiful, sexy and desireable woman, whether she was born a woman or not.

As I said, not bad for gender reassignment, and such lovely puffies.

clearly the perfect ones are the ones you are about to see appear from under the white lace as you slip her bra slowly off her. After you see them they are nice, but before then they are...as perfect as your imagination can make them

clearly the perfect ones are the ones you are about to see appear from under the white lace as you slip her bra slowly off her. After you see them they are nice, but before then they are...as perfect as your imagination can make them

No, the perfect nipple is the one I'm licking. :p

Not bad for gender reassignment. Nice puffies.

I will admit that at second look, "her" navel is too high for a female...it lies at the lower edge of the waistline, not below it(usually by a hand width).
I'm not judging from medical experience or anything, just many years of enjoying FEMALE bodies.... And I've seen some in Thailand that made me wonder! Yes, they were originally male!

simple awesome

Nice job, TMV, but don't post a bunch of your poems all at once. They are less likely to get read and a whole lot less likely to get reviewed.
Spread them out over time.
:cool:

m7_030.jpg

simply is too simple word ;
whereas
a heaven is waiting to be licked ; so pure ; so plum breast ;

fortunate lickers enjoy the feast

prasa

cool look chick

ssssssssssss.
cool looks will kill us ;
kissing cool tits will make even a hell of life into a heaven.

i am ready to kiss the hiding heaven ;
what a hiding ; what a firm plummmmmmmmmmmmm

hv my kiss baby

prasa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back