New to lit

ty

thanks chica! i dont know if the news ones were as well liked as the originals....i may take some f them down. but thank you!

i had fun at our meeting this morning ;) gotta love 6 inch "^$*&" me pumps lol

DEFINITELY more than a 'mouthful'!!!

I can see you have beautiful eyes but do many guys see them with 'these' on display??

imageoyy.jpg

bluebard

Aww well thank you very much Bluebard!!!! Its always wonderful to hear a compliment like that :D

Hi SG

Hey Darlin,

IU just needed to say you are so beautiful and gorgeous. Keep those pics cummin!

your photos are fresh and enjoyable... thank you for sharing them with us.

Ty!

Ty e check! :rose:

Seth...thank u and nice to see a new face! :)

Cent...Ty! And I'm glad ya'll like them!

you look so kissable

and yes.. be bold! fear not! I would love to explore your body

:)

Lovemy....lol thanks! And I see you made your way over! Thanks for stopping by!:rose:

Seth thanks again, ya'll are making it easier to post pics!;)

Sleeping beauty- thanks girl! Beautiful profile pic also, btw! :p:p

Vote please.....

I'd like everyone's opinion...I put numbers out to the side of the pics posted on the very first comment of this thread...I'd like your feedback...favorite pic or top 3 or 5. Whatever you would like to give. I'd like to see the pictures most of you like, for future postings....so if you wanna leave your feedback, I'd love to hear it! Please post it here and not in a pm lol thanks again for all your wonderful compliments.

:rose::rose::rose::kiss::devil::kiss::rose::rose::rose:

I'd like everyone's opinion...I put numbers out to the side of the pics posted on the very first comment of this thread...I'd like your feedback...favorite pic or top 3 or 5. Whatever you would like to give. I'd like to see the pictures most of you like, for future postings....so if you wanna leave your feedback, I'd love to hear it! Please post it here and not in a pm lol thanks again for all your wonderful compliments.

:rose::rose::rose::kiss::devil::kiss::rose::rose::rose:

My choices
9, 32, 36

Back