New to lit

ty ty

TY edfries! :);)

And im well youngdom, trying to see what kind of trouble im going to get myself into today!:rolleyes:

I have a question, so if you leave a comment please let me know what you think...does it make it easier to find all the pics by posting them on the first thread? are people using that? i am new so i am looking for the easiest way for you guys!

TY edfries! :);)

And im well youngdom, trying to see what kind of trouble im going to get myself into today!:rolleyes:

I have a question, so if you leave a comment please let me know what you think...does it make it easier to find all the pics by posting them on the first thread? are people using that? i am new so i am looking for the easiest way for you guys!

I have several ideas of what we should be doing now!

Posting them on the first post in a thread is the easiest way to find all your pics.

LW - HAHA HA! i didn't realize you were talking about M.....M lol i was thinking it was somebody else, LMAO oops! So now tell M, isnt he observent lol

Youngdom - good morning handsome!

SG at some point this week you are going to have to tell me who you thought I was talking about with M because I have no clue (and I hope I am not hurting someone's feeling with that either lol).

Lol

not a problem girlie! When are we "working" together this week? I need my LW luvin lol:devil: Im free thursday r u? and ill see u in the am! right?

and oh yea youngdom, nice pics btw! do u do photography as a hobby r just good at taking pics?

not a problem girlie! When are we "working" together this week? I need my LW luvin lol:devil: Im free thursday r u? and ill see u in the am! right?

and oh yea youngdom, nice pics btw! do u do photography as a hobby r just good at taking pics?

It's a work in progress.

I don't have you on my schedule. I am with K on Thursday. I will be at the meeting in the AM. I have Mon. and Friday free though. And wish me luck Tues. & Wed. S is requiring me to make a "list." Really?

Keep it up

You know SG, I've been thinking. You are doing a wonderful job here on lit. Your # of views and responses are amazing in such a short amount of time. Keep it up! I know you're gonna be a favorite of many (well, that's already starting).

:heart: And maybe I'll get you to be a bit more naughty LOL:devil:

LW

Those last few pics could cause a guy to have an accident or two or three... :devil:

Beautiful and fun pics!!!!! Love seeing both the silly and sexy side of an attractive woman!!!

Ty

Thank u lurking! I have my days! ;):rose:

Thank you cuddly!:kiss:

Lowfly.....what kind of accident? Hmmmmm?;)

Red its a down blouse....

Edfries I like being playful, so I'm glad they are received well...:rose:

Fabulous cleavage! Thanks for sharing! :)

imageoyy.jpg

ty & yw

PAfireguy - thank you for the lovely compliments!:rose:

inspirinious - you are quite welcome ;)

Looks like you are still doing good, and getting excited! Keep it off Girl!

:heart:LW

Back