New to Lit

Hello,

I posted this on the general board but I hope it's ok to post this here.

My name is Anna and I am a new Literotica member.

I have been reading Literotica stories for a while now and it was the positive energy I felt while on the site that made me finally sign up. I love the community on here so far. It is really a non-judgemental, body positive space on the internet which is embracing of all kinds of people and dispells with the idea of sexuality being a taboo topic and rather embraces the fact that as humans our sexuality is part of who we are. It's as natural as breathing and needing food.

As far as my own sexuality goes, I have been raised in a conservative community and this is not who I am. I am someone who has always been loving and I have always wanted to share my love with others physically as emotions and physicality go together for me. I have not had much sexual experience in my life and so I am here hoping to get more in touch with my own sexuality, figure out what I want and like, learn more about other expressions of sexuality and make friends along the way.

I had also been in a bad relationship that's left me feeling undesirable as he told that no one would want me. Maybe this is too much information but it really broke me and I had to spend a lot of time recovering and learning that his words were not about me but him. I think wanting to understand myself sexually is part of trying to think of myself as an attractive woman. I don't think I'm ugly. I am a petite, 33 year old woman and I'm in good shape. I do get interest from other men but my own self-esteem would not let me believe the interest was real. Anyway, I hope that I am in the right place for this journey of self-discovery. Not sure where to begin but hopefully I learn quickly.

I am currently not all that comfortable sharing any personal images yet but I hope when I am I can share myself among people in this community. I do feel this is a place with people who, yes, do love to get their needs met, but who also understand this universal desire to feel good and make others feel good about themselves.

Thanks for listening so far. Hope I didn't bore you! Looking forward to learning and growing and having a lot of fun along the way.

Lovely intro Anna.
Welcome aboard.
I’ve met some wonderful people on Lit.
I know you will too

Welcome to Lit! I think you'll find the Lit community to be very open, understanding, intelligent, fun, kinky, and adventurous. I'm sure you'll feel very at ease here in a short amount of time. :)

Welcome

Welcome Anna,

I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for and you are able to rebuild yourself to where you deserve to be.

Hello,

I have been reading Literotica stories for a while now and it was the positive energy I felt while on the site that made me finally sign up. I love the community on here so far. It is really a non-judgemental, body positive space on the internet which is embracing of all kinds of people and dispells with the idea of sexuality being a taboo topic and rather embraces the fact that as humans our sexuality is part of who we are. It's as natural as breathing and needing food.

As far as my own sexuality goes, I have been raised in a conservative community and this is not who I am. I am someone who has always been loving and I have always wanted to share my love with others physically as emotions and physicality go together for me. I have not had much sexual experience in my life and so I am here hoping to get more in touch with my own sexuality, figure out what I want and like, learn more about other expressions of sexuality and make friends along the way.

I had also been in a bad relationship that's left me feeling undesirable as he told that no one would want me. Maybe this is too much information but it really broke me and I had to spend a lot of time recovering and learning that his words were not about me but him. I think wanting to understand myself sexually is part of trying to think of myself as an attractive woman. I don't think I'm ugly. I am a petite, 33 year old woman and I'm in good shape. I do get interest from other men but my own self-esteem would not let me believe the interest was real. Anyway, I hope that I am in the right place for this journey of self-discovery. Not sure where to begin but hopefully I learn quickly.

I am currently not all that comfortable sharing any personal images yet but I hope when I am I can share myself among people in this community. I do feel this is a place with people who, yes, do love to get their needs met, but who also understand this universal desire to feel good and make others feel good about themselves.

Thanks for listening so far. Hope I didn't bore you! Looking forward to learning and growing and having a lot of fun along the way.

Welcome :rose:
I hope you enjoy your visits here, I know I do.
A lot of great people here.

The guy's an idiot. Don't let yourself get down, try what and with whom you want. There is always someone and I wish you that you find a partner with whom you can fulfill your sexual desires (not only those) and who also stands by you and doesn't tell you such crap that nobody else likes you. That won't be true. Live your life and don't let others pull you down. Cheer up, you will succeed. :rose:

Welcome to Lit!

My wife met me when she was 33, and she was relatively sexually inexperienced, with one really awful experience.

Over the course of our marriage, she has discovered her sexuality and is completely comfortable doing things she never would have considered when we first starting dating.

I am sure you are a beautiful woman with a ton to offer the right partner. Hope you enjoy your time here and find friends to explore with.

Hello,

I see that it has been awhile since you wrote. Come on back!
I hope you are finding what you need!

Hello,

Hope you are in a better place now with your self-esteem. You are a Beautiful lady. Welcome back and I hope you enjoy the time here.

Hello,

Welcome Anna hope u find it enlightening, i know i have..

Hello,

Welcome aboard. Very nice intro - and hope you find all you are looking for.

Welcome to Lit Anna,
While it's true there are all kinds of assholes who treat women like shit, there are far more who don't.

Based on your titty tuesday post you have nothing to worry about on the appearance side unless there is an industrial accident lurking off camera somewhere...lol

Hello,

Welcome, I am new here as well . Love to get to know you, message me any time. I am sure you are stunning

Back