New Skype Thread (No Skype Names as per Forum Rules)

tall athletic bi m cd here , usually about on weekday mornings UK time..... very open minded and happy to chat about most things!

Good evening. 29 M here.

Looking for phone sex. Got a baritone-ish voice and a fondness for kink, and I'm somewhere in the dom / service top area, so you feeling good is my main priority.
As for me, I'm easy to please - my main kinks are breeding related (Creampies, lactation, pregnancy, etc). Again, dom-ish, but I've switched with the right partner. Just depends on what someone needs.

I'm free to talk for the next few hours. HMU for the skype ID and we'll see where the evening takes us.
(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)

Looking for a woman 30+ to play with on voice. Never have been with a woman on voice and would love to try xo

40s male looking to meet someone new and see if we click. I find anything intimate is better if you have a connection with the person. PM me if you wound like to get to know each other.

68 male looking for a woman to chat or Skype. I am free for the next few hours.

PM me if you would like to participate

68 yr old male looking to skype with females or couples. Most ideas are ok. PM me for ID if interested

I made my own post, but I thought I'd update my request here as well.
I want to mostly text chat, though not against voice or vid if the timing is right. Not to say I won't tell you a story here on lit, but I like the instant feedback. The conversation of ideas, the back and forth even if I'm in control of the story, I like to think I can push the story in a better direction and cater it to what you want.

34 year old single and friendly male looking for any literotica ladies that are interested in Pegging. Also would be open to a domme scenario with the right partner, otherwise if you're just interested in chatting or exploring the subject I'm always open to PMs so if my post caught your eye please feel free to send a message my way. I'm especially open to older women, older women to the FRONT of the line. Cheers.

Seek Proper Ladies with Improper Needs

Greetings Ladies! Single, cultured gentleman and academic looking for superior, classy women with a very high sex drive (masturbate multiple times every day) who enjoy talking dirty without holding back; large insertion directions; mutual name calling; exhibitionism; exploring all fantasies. Love to hear from proud feminists and refined women in their public lives who secretly enjoy being degraded; humiliated; used; objectified. Welcome married, single, mature (any size). For more details, read my advertisements in BDSM and Literotica Personals. Please be competent at holding your end of the conversation and no text-speak (so unsexy). If you cannot be bothered to put together three simple letters to form the words "you" and "are" then just move on. (Seek women who act their adult age not their shoe size.) Full sentences with correct spelling, grammar and punctuation necessary. If want to connect, send private message with marital status; age range; brief physical description; Skype name. Intelligent, articulate, dirty-minded women only please. Thanks. :rose::rose:

Good evening. 29 M here.

Looking for phone sex. Got a baritone-ish voice and a fondness for kink, and I'm somewhere in the dom / service top area, so you feeling good is my main priority.
As for me, I'm easy to please - my main kinks are breeding related (Creampies, lactation, pregnancy, etc). Again, dom-ish, but I've switched with the right partner. Just depends on what someone needs.

I'm free to talk for the next few hours. HMU for the skype ID and we'll see where the evening takes us.

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)

My name is Pierre, 63 yo mwm.
I am looking for a woman to chat with,(skype id same name)
Open to chat about anything, friendly banter and see where this will take us.
Not looking for IRL, online only

Always up for an interesting Skype chat, feel free to pm me here for my id

I'm finding myself more and more to be a person turned on my voice and sound. I love a sweet voice in my ear, a soft moan, a panting orgasm. I have a deep voice myself and when stimulated I'm vocal and moan and groan deeply and would love to have some audio (or video) fun with a lovely lady.

I'm 6ft3, average/lean built and have dark brown hair and eyes. I'm university educated and work in engineering. In my free time enjoy running, playing padel/tennis/squash as well as meeting friends for drinks and a good conversation.

If you're interested, send me a pm for my skype/discord/google and I'm sure we can figure something out. I have no preferences in terms of age/race (I actually love big age gaps either way, both much older and much younger; although be 18+), attached women welcome too.

To give you an idea of what I look like with clothes:
With less clothes:
To give you an idea what I sound like (or check my audio through lit):
If you're interested, send me a pm for my skype/discord/google and I'm sure we can figure something out .

Back