New Skype Thread (No Skype Names as per Forum Rules)

37 attractive white male looking for someone to chat with sexual or non into anything kinky or non each going and each to chat with pm for Skype

Good evening. 29 M here.
Looking for phone sex. I get off from hearing how excited you'll get, and I'm happy to make you cum along the way.
Speaking of which, I'm easy to please - my main kinks are breeding related (Creampies, lactation, pregnancy, etc).
Feel free to PM me for skype ID if this piqued your interest.
(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)

Hi all 55 mwm here who loves to chat, voice even cam on Skype. Love helping guys cum by exploring what they would do to me
Or my wife (depending what ur into). Pm me and let’s connect!

I am a marries bi dad,55. Im very open and love to chat on Skype. Message for my name

32 married male. I enjoy chatting, role playing, doing cam and/or voice, and lots more. Stay pretty open and like chatting with all sorts of people (age and gender doesn’t matter to me, so long as you are fun to talk with).

Open minded 50 male from Washington state here... always enjoy a fun chat and exploring sexuality

Married male looking to chat dirty & steamy about wife, discuss her sexually.
dm me with / for skype id

32 married male. I enjoy chatting, role playing, doing cam and/or voice, and lots more. Stay pretty open and like chatting with all sorts of people (age and gender doesn’t matter to me, so long as you are fun to talk with).
Bump. Still looking for someone fun to chat with. Feel free to Pm

Seek Proper Ladies with Improper Needs

Greetings Ladies! Single, cultured gentleman and academic looking for superior, classy women with a very high sex drive (masturbate multiple times every day) who enjoy talking dirty without holding back; large insertion directions; mutual name calling; exhibitionism; exploring all fantasies. Love to hear from proud feminists and refined women in their public lives who secretly enjoy being degraded; humiliated; used; objectified. Welcome married, single, mature (any size). For more details, read my advertisements in BDSM and Literotica Personals. If want to connect, send PRIVATE MESSAGE with marital status; age range; brief physical description; Skype name. Please no text-speak (so unsexy). If you cannot be bothered to put together three simple letters to form the words "you" and "are" then please move on. (Seek women who act their adult age not their shoe size.) Full sentences with correct spelling, grammar and punctuation necessary. Intelligent, articulate women with prim, proper, prudish outer appearance but with depraved, deviant, dark inner needs only please. Thanks. :rose: :rose:

Last edited:
want to chat on my cousin's big tits and family fun vacation that we had recently....anyone available for skype ?

Just your typical undersexed horny guy here - looking for a woman in a similar situation (sorry - no guys, not even curious). Let me know how to find you on Skype.

34 year old single and friendly male looking for any literotica ladies that are interested in Pegging. Also would be open to a domme scenario with the right partner, otherwise if you're just interested in chatting or exploring the subject I'm always open to PMs so if my post caught your eye please feel free to send a message my way. I'm especially open to older women, older women to the FRONT of the line. Cheers.

30, female and married here. I love sex and kink and love to discuss experiences, fantasies, ideas from mild to wild. Not looking to RP or cyber so please do not ask if that is what you are seeking.
Definitely interested.

hello.....feeling horny...thinking of my cousin's big tits...thinking of cocks too...i am online now on skype...

Back