New Poem Recommendations

https://literotica.com/p/lit-a-match-on-your-zipper

Calli sets the night on fire with this one

Thanks, Todd! Pretty tickled to see my poem in the recommendations thread.

Also, thank you Angie and Champ for the positive comments that you left on it. It's been ages since I've submitted anything, and I'm so flattered that you took the time to go read it and leave comments on it.

I think there's a thread buried somewhere for thanks and comments, but I can't seem to find it. If someone wants to point me to it, this post can be deleted, and I'll just put it where it belongs.

Strange somewhat schoolboyish series of comic rhymes by Ashesh9, I'm sure I remember you writing better.
Made me smile and has much more than the usual dirty ditty. Nude Pix by Alicemoon
A clever smutty sonnet A Cuck's Life by TomMarloweAuthor
Have you transposed a couple of words Piscator (see my comment on your poem) otherwise a crisp, cotton delight of a poem!
Thread Count
The blurb had me expecting not to like this poem, well I was wrong, it's very erotic and well written. Touch me please by Blossomflower.
Classy Haiku Gentle by Melodramaticphysician also a naughtier one My Bad
I adore the 'heart-mitten of The Poets: Poem Introspection by 29wordsforsnow
We've all hopefully had One of those days by Lady Amethyst.

Last edited:
October 8 - Piscator's totally subjective New poem recommendations

My subjective choices among poems marked as submitted 10/07/20. When there were multiple submissions by one author, I've chosen my favourite.

Harbor by RiverMaya
- A trio of poems using nautical themes to explore the many sides of love and loss

Excitement Through Our Crazy Scheme by UnderYourSpell
- the mistress of forms is at her best with a Dryden's Roundelay (a new form for me) on "When we were young."
Lenore by Alicemoon - a powerful invocation of lesbian vampire seduction and lust. I'm not sure how it relates of Edgar Allan Poe's poem of the same name.

An Ode to Unsolicited Dick Pics by IsabellEmily Not quite Keats but gets its point across

Z the QWERTY Perspective by ChloeHay - keyboard discord which made me smile

Falling in Lust by LadyAmethyst - a clever 'f' laden account of the other woman's dilemma

All Dressed up by TomMarlowAuthor a witty sonnet on the joys and fears of crossdressing

Last edited:
Elevator Games
10/06/202
A couple enjoy an elevator ride by Anonymous userSoozieLaQ
Ode to a Fine Slut Part Two
10/06/201
Part two of a poem on double penetration by Anonymous userRandyRhymer

i recommend these 2 submissions for erotic frission

nice collecshun'!!

Gogyohka on Publication Delays (x.xx) Short verse on a poet's frustrations New Non-Erotic Poetry 10/11/20
Haiku on Publication Delays (x.xx) Short verse on a poet's frustrations New Non-Erotic Poetry 10/11/20
Katautas on publication delays (x.xx) Short verse on a poet's frustrations New Non-Erotic Poetry 10/11/20
Limerick on Publication Delays (x.xx) Short verse on a poet's frustrations New Non-Erotic Poetry 10/11/20
Nonet on Publication Delays (x.xx) Short verse on a poet's frustrations New Non-Erotic Poetry 10/11/20
Sedoka on publication delays (x.xx) Short verse on a poet's frustrations New Non-Erotic Poetry 10/11/20
Tanka on publication delays (x.xx) Short verse on a poet's frustrations New Non-Erotic Poetry 10/11/20
Triolet on publication delays (x.xx) Short verse on a poet's frustrations New Non-Erotic Poetry 10/11/20

C1961T'S SUBMISSIONS
poet C1961T has written a whole gamut of poem's on Poet Jasmine Green's frustration at her poems being held up in Lit queue in various genre from Haiku to Triolet and then some!!!! Definitely worth a look.

Last edited:
The non-erotics of 11th to 13th Oct 2020

For the light of day my, very subjective, recommendations, not yet noted here, from this week:

A bit more about why in the comments in each.

The erotics will follow later, in the moody hours...

The erotics of 11th to 13th Oct 2020

My most subjective selection of erotic poems that transported feelings and more beyond pure mechanics - so blame me, not the thread

NEW POEMS
Don’t Say You’ll Miss Me (part 2) by LadyAmethyst
Nice Poem that is more than it seems! A couple of niggles. I find it harsh that each line starts with a capital, rather than each sentence and it needs more punctuation.
Limerick on Cunnilingus by c1961t
Naughty well written Limerick, I do feel the last line would scan better if written 'It made her feel ever so merry'.
Manalive! by Melodramaticphysician
Clever use of enjambment but this would have been easier to read if each line hadn't begun with a capital, so that it flowed seamlessly for the reader.
Roll by CharliMac
Poetic prose cleverly combining both sides. The same comments as above in that it would have been easier to read if each line hadn't begun with a capital, so that it flowed seamlessly through the enjambments.

There weren't many released today, so I'll check back over the weekend to see if there's anything I want to add to my list this week.

Currently, I have but one poem to recommend, which is Siren's Song by EgyptianLily. It's a short tale of obsession and lust, told simply, with mythology. I liked this one, in particular, because the cadence was nice, and none of the phrases felt like they were being forced to rhyme.

My recommendations among those published over the past seven days:

Birds of Love and Loss by RiverMaya - a variety on starting, landing, and in-flight love
~
Fresh Seamen by JasmineGreen - it's either ambiguous or lots of typos :) - play on words, like there was a sailout
~
My Heart is a Strange Thing by GiadaRosetta - insight to an unruly organ
~
One of these days by cavu182 - are memories to be trusted?
~
Stages by chasten - a melodrama in five acts
~
The Affair by WildIrishRosie - breathing melancholy

Back