New Member Introductions

welcome welcome :D

not very active here on the board, and i'm also fairly new to everything. hit me up sometime if you need anything answered, and i'll do my best to answer ya

ahote

Hello All!

Hello everyone! I am cocodolce (cocosweet) and I'm brand spanking new here. I have been on other erotica sites and I just wanted to expand my horizons.

I'm an african-american woman who writes interracial erotica (black females with other races). I'm in my 30s and live in the Chicago area. I have a family. This is my little secret to explore my sexual side. :D I'm pretty open and love getting know other dirty minded people like myself!

For now, I'm just looking around and trying to learn the ropes for now. Hopefully this will be a fun ride. ;)

Hello from another newbie

Hi all, very new here. I am an artist (my profile pic is part of a self-portrait) who paints nudes. Happy to share my artwork with anyone who asks but may need some guidance how to as am brand spanking new to the forums.I am a "white African""currently living in the Middle East although I travel a lot. I may be offline for long gaps as this site is banned there although I'm working my way around that. I love the stories here, and all of the open-minded discussions. Some have even inspired artwork :). I am straight but not fussed to be categorised-have had some great kinky experiences with women ;).

I am also pretty much a newbie to the lifestyle - not entirely green, but newish and currently single although I have a couple of FWB's in the wings. I am not hugely blog/forum literate (aplogies for that) Any tips, suggestions etc from the experienced among you gratefully recieved.

Reasons for joining this thread? I want to learn more and evolve further as a sexual being and this is one of the small steps I'm taking to do that.

Hello....long time reader...finally joined. Enjoy all types of erotica but tend to like more 'seduction' types of stories. Look forward to meeting new people. Just submitted my first story 'Tied & Teased'....

Hello Im new to LIT and I uploaded a profile picture but why won't it show up as an avatar when I post? Is there something im not doing right :confused:

Attachments

• IMG_0755.JPG
    IMG_0755.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Hello Im new to LIT and I uploaded a profile picture but why won't it show up as an avatar when I post? Is there something im not doing right :confused:

Hi. Welcome to Lit. :) You will need 100 posts before you're allowed to have an avatar. On the bright side, though, you'll pop your Lit cherry at 31 posts. ;)

Enjoy!

Hello all

Hello all . New here, been a lurker reading stories for several months.

I have my own story to share when I work up the courage someday. I am curious about sharing (as in boyfriend sharing me with his friend), mmf type stuff, and exhibitionism. I am 34 and petite, a rock climber and snowboarder. Hoping to meet others with similar, sane, interests.

ciao

I am new here, previously doing some reading and now joining. I will be posting some stories soon, just to see if the site thinks they are acceptable.

Enjoying the discussion boards and plan on participating regularly there.

Thanks for the opportunity to post.

---hoot47---

Here I am!

I am new here, previously doing some reading and now joining. I will be posting some stories soon, just to see if the site thinks they are acceptable.

Enjoying the discussion boards and plan on participating regularly there.

Thanks for the opportunity to post.

---hoot47---

damn....hit the button twice. still learning

Hi I'm a 20yr old female from Australia, joining the site after a few months of lurking. Hope to get to know some of you

*peeks in*

Hello! Long-time reader, first time poster in here :). I'm just an adventurous, fun-loving, petite 21-year-old Asian girl from Canada, looking to find good erotic stories to read, join in on the discussions, and chat with fun and interesting people. A little more about me... I am fluent in English, French, and Mandarin Chinese; I've been singing and playing the piano since the age of 6; I have a passion for all things health and fitness related; and I am in a long-distance relationship with my wonderful boyfriend of 4 years. I enjoy reading a wide variety of stories... of course a steamy romance or erotic coupling is always nice, but I also enjoy stories about BDSM, nonconsent/reluctance, humiliation, and more recently erotic horror. I guess that's all I can think of for now.. I look forward to exploring the forums more and contributing to the discussions. If you'd like to find out more about me, just ask - I won't bite :).

Welcome!

A hearty, sexy welcome to all you newcummers! Enjoy the company of all of your new friends here at Lit.

I stumbled upon this site a day or two ago after I googled something. I read a few stories and found them really great so now here I am! I'm 20 currently living in Toronto, Canada, born in Jamaica but raised here... always up for a good chat :)

Welcome to Lit...

New here

How do I post my fanatsy for everyone to see & get feedback on it? I am new here & have no idea how any of this works.

Back