New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a voice chat and / or sexting partner. Ideally long-term, but I know it isn't exactly a sellers market.

So about me...my major kinks are breeding, creampies, lactation...basically everything associated with knocking someone up.

Bonus points to those begging for it, as it also tickles that little bit of dom in me.

Building off of that, audio is a big draw for me. I love hearing someone cum, doubly so if I helped get you there.

Pictures and video are welcome as well, but frankly I'm not trying to push my luck.

Now, on to a more tacit description...

25, good-humored, and a solid sized cock.

6'2, blue eyes, brown hair and such.

I'd like to think I'm funny, but I'd rather have your opinion.

If any of that strikes your fancy, feel free to PM me here or on kik! It's the same username on both

I hope to hear from you!

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)

Just had some Moe’s for lunch and now I have to get back to work! :mad: why can’t I have a two hour lunch!

Oh well at least I can leave early and put in the time I’m supposed to work and still get paid :D

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Regular normal guy here...

...looking for a creative seductive girl. Late night chat to share fantasies. Straight, sorry guys. Find me on kik or Gmail with the same name.

Looking for ladies to chat or play with

30 male. Love to chat and role play with ladies. Trucks11545

Nkdplay82 on kik. I am 49 year old bi guy. Would love to chat with ladies or guys. Might be busting out my toys

Seeking to spend the day chatting with a lady who needs a distraction. Someone to get lost with. Someone who misses the tender kisses, the butterflies in the stomach. Someone who like me hasnt' felt passion in a while.

If interested, send me a PM for my kik.

Looking for someone to get to know, get comfortable with, build a connection and some suspense with, until we're all ready to use each other via voice or video chat. We can chat and tease each other all day until we finally get to talk, or maybe we can play on the spot.

About me:I'm a 28/m living in NJ. I'm a baker. I have dark brown hair, a full beard, and I wear glasses. I have a great sense of humor, enjoy meeting new people, and I've been told I've got a nice voice often, lol. I'd be more than willing to trade photos once we get comfortable enough, also. I enjoy cooking, baking, reading, binging TV shows, exploring the outdoors, etc.

Talk to you soon!

kik is slickthickrick4

37/m here in the midwest/south (KY/Ohio). Would like to chat with women close to my age (not a hard rule). Mainly looking to make friends.. Not that into role playing unless chat evolves to that but I'm not looking for that really. I am married, but romance and intimacy is non existent at home. Like discussing kinks andnlikes/dislikes. My Kik is sunburstmx5.

Never many ladies here but I’m alone and on KiK tonight (happyhayseed). Also looking to share a drink in western maryland.

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Hiya, Lilly 34 CD would love to show off and trade pics with you

man_abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back