New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!

I'm looking for something a little milder than most here it appears. Obviously I'm interested in flirty and sexual chat, but also looking for a day to day chat friend to help pass the boring work day. It doesn't have to be ALL sex and role play and all that. I'm 45/white male looking for women of any age, ethnicity etc etc. Just have an open mind and please god, a sense of humor! I hope to hear from you.

kik - aphillip686

I'm looking for something a little milder than most here it appears. Obviously I'm interested in flirty and sexual chat, but also looking for a day to day chat friend to help pass the boring work day. It doesn't have to be ALL sex and role play and all that. I'm 45/white male looking for women of any age, ethnicity etc etc. Just have an open mind and please god, a sense of humor! I hope to hear from you.

kik - aphillip686

Refreshing to see!

Good afternoon
57 year old male playing a bit from home office.
Ladies please. Kik travelsalot10

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Message me

I need someone who is extremely open minded, detailed and articulate!

Looking to make a long term chat partner who loves talking about whatever my crazy mind comes up with and helping me get off to it!

Message me if interested!

Geeky_stephanie

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking intelligent, articulate and filthy females (the filthier the better but prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of kinky taboos. If you need self-degradation, self-humiliation and self-abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

On for the night

30 male looking for female to chat or play with.

Trucks11545 on kik

Any ladies around tomorrow? Wednesday?

East coast USA male on as early as 7am. Working from home.

I am a fun loving open minded 45 male looking to spend the day with a fun loving open minded female.

I’ll be working from home. Have several conference calls that I will be bored to death suffering through.

If you are interested in passing time and making the day fun PM me or find me on Kik.

Let’s make Wednesday great again

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking intelligent, articulate and filthy females (the filthier the better but prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of kinky taboos. If you need self-degradation, self-humiliation and self-abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

Good afternoon ladies I hope you are all doing well and are so far have a fun and safe Halloween! I have kik my username is oldgar3 and all I am looking for is this, I work 8:30ish am to 3:30 pm and am just looking for a woman who is nice and doesn’t mind just a hello good morning how are you etc and a hope you had a great day and hope you have a awesome evening at the end of the day if this is something you might like send me a message and if not to quote the Truman show “good morning, and in case I don’t see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight!.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back