New faces, come say hello....

Hi Everyone,

New guy here (hi, hey, how you doing) - near Watford, UK.

Looking to see what's going on. This board sounded interesting; whilst I am not involved in any dom/sub relationship (my wife is strictly vanilla), various exes and online partners seem to start calling me "Sir", "Master" or "Daddy" pretty quickly, and asking me to tell them what to do etc and how to please me. Whilst I've never deliberately intended to be dominant, and I try to be "a nice guy", I must admit that there are many occasions where, looking back, the behaviour was quite Dominant. Not in abusive way - never abusive - but in being firm (I'm not ready for you to cum yet), or instructive (taking women shopping for toys and explaining how they will be used on them), or loving (punishment for masturbating when I'm not there, or being cheeky or teasing me). Always within boundaries, always consensual.

So, I'm wondering what I can learn - should I be doing more to cater for their needs? To allow them the have a better experience "with" me?
I know that there's a difference between calling someone "daddy" for play or 'cos it's cute, and calling them"Daddy" or "Master" because you need to.

I'm also aware that, as a married man, there may be limits to what I can do.

So - all pointers appreciated. I'm not looking to get my kicks of having power of women; far from it. It just seems like women want something from me that I'm not 100% how to give them just yet...

This is still something new to me; and I'd like to stress that I don't *want* to be a Dom, but it seems like women - some women - see me as one already, so perhaps I'd be good at it - if I knew what I was doing!

Hope that makes sense!

Edit: I'm going to check out the M thread, sounds like a good place to start...

Welcome. I've seen you in the Nerd thread!

Hello, my name is SubmissiveAudrey. It is very nice to meet you all. I am glad there is a place like this where like-minded people can come and talk without fear of ridicule (which is why I am here by the way 😃) and ask questions or look for help on ways for me to serve my Master better. 😊 I am new to being a slave but I have been submissive since I met my Master who is also the only man I have been and ever will be with. He takes such good care of our family and I want to be sure I do whatever I can to please him. Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of this introduction. 😊

Welcome Audrey!!!

Im the real deal what you see written is what is in my heart.

Seems like when you come into this ite people assume you are lying.

I've been reading the stories here for years and finally decided to join. I'm a closeted former sub who is now engaged to an amazing yet horribly vanilla guy. I'm really just looking for good friends and conversation and a place to get out the occasional rant about my newly minted Stepford Wives status😜

I've been reading the stories here for years and finally decided to join. I'm a closeted former sub who is now engaged to an amazing yet horribly vanilla guy. I'm really just looking for good friends and conversation and a place to get out the occasional rant about my newly minted Stepford Wives status😜

Welcome to Lit... I hope your marriage is able to surpass your submissive desires.

A super-vanilla married to a kinkster can sometimes be a sad combination.

Hi!

Hi....I'm new here in all ways. I've never posted in a forum before so hopefully I can find my way around. I'm interested in learning more regarding BDSM and figured this would be the place to go. I've always read the stories on the site but never any of the forums.

Hi... New here as well. Been reading stories on Lit for about 7 mos now and finally decided to check out the forums. Figured this was as good of a thread as any to start.:)

So new.

Recently came to terms with myself and my sexual preferences. I'm worried I'll never find anybody to be able to discuss freely with. I live in a small farm town, being a sissy, or a sub, or even a non-dominant male doesn't work around here. But I'm ready to be happy. To serve, to be open, honest, to ask for advice, to figure out what I can do to make my dreams reality. Anything from a Dom deciding she'd like to use me online for a bit to a male sub that can help me through my transition. I'd love to have someone to talk to. Thanks for reading.

Recently came to terms with myself and my sexual preferences. I'm worried I'll never find anybody to be able to discuss freely with. I live in a small farm town, being a sissy, or a sub, or even a non-dominant male doesn't work around here. But I'm ready to be happy. To serve, to be open, honest, to ask for advice, to figure out what I can do to make my dreams reality. Anything from a Dom deciding she'd like to use me online for a bit to a male sub that can help me through my transition. I'd love to have someone to talk to. Thanks for reading.

Sadly, you may need to decide between your home city and your kink... or be extremely closeted and do lots of traveling.

Hi, I'm new

I've read the stories for ages but I got with a new boyfriend (after 20 years of being married to a narcissistic abuser) and naturally we started experimenting with his interest - bondage. I'd never been tied up until that point, I didn't trust any man enough to try. He took his time to get me used to it, things like a ribbon looped loosely around my wrists then ankles. When we got to the point of actually tying me up completely, he gave me numerous, extremely intense orgasms. I think it's only natural that I want to learn about the subject and talk to people who have experience in this area. :)

I'm Michelle, I live in Taguig City, Manila, Philippines.

Read a lot anyway and this site is a good use of internet time for me when at a loose end. Enjoy practicing my English and learning new things linked to BDSM and different roles and dynamics in sex and relationships.

I tend to go for more mature guys than my 23 years, but that doesn't mean 'old', age is a case by case basis. People who know me a little think I'm a sweet, innocent, 'good girl' type probably but that's why I enjoy so much exploring and letting out in the right circumstances which do occur frequently, the other side of myself.

Tend to take a chance and say what's on my mind online because it stops either side wasting their time. In person I'm much more of a pleaser though and will hint and prod at stuff before getting fed up at idiots.

Hugs to all :)

Hi Michelle,

I believe we just chatted on Skype, so I look forward to chatting with you in more detail and seeing if we can get some good scenarios going...

From one newbie to another, welcome!

I'm Michelle, I live in Taguig City, Manila, Philippines.

Read a lot anyway and this site is a good use of internet time for me when at a loose end. Enjoy practicing my English and learning new things linked to BDSM and different roles and dynamics in sex and relationships.

I tend to go for more mature guys than my 23 years, but that doesn't mean 'old', age is a case by case basis. People who know me a little think I'm a sweet, innocent, 'good girl' type probably but that's why I enjoy so much exploring and letting out in the right circumstances which do occur frequently, the other side of myself.

Tend to take a chance and say what's on my mind online because it stops either side wasting their time. In person I'm much more of a pleaser though and will hint and prod at stuff before getting fed up at idiots.

Hugs to all :)
Hi Michelle!! 😊 😘

Hi my name is Ren. I am completely new to everything, since I just turned 18 back in January. I have known for awhile that I like BDSM, but now I am just starting to look into everything and see what it is like.
A couple of years ago I tried it out with my now ex boyfriend, when neither of us really understood what we were doing, and long story short he ended up raping me for a couple of months, but I think now I am okay enough to try to be sexually active again.
I am a sub, and would love help with how to do everything.

Hi my name is Ren. I am completely new to everything, since I just turned 18 back in January. I have known for awhile that I like BDSM, but now I am just starting to look into everything and see what it is like.
A couple of years ago I tried it out with my now ex boyfriend, when neither of us really understood what we were doing, and long story short he ended up raping me for a couple of months, but I think now I am okay enough to try to be sexually active again.
I am a sub, and would love help with how to do everything.
Hi Ren! Welcome 😊 I have been a submissive/slave to my Master for 20 years now. After having some issues I realized I LOVED this lifestyle because it gave me the release i needed to be as wild as my Master wanted and I actually wanted to too 😉. He takes care of us his family and I take care of him in any way he needs and wants, but this is the life I chose. It's not for everyone and even my close friends wouldn't understand. All I know is I love it and I was made for it. 😊 Take good care Hugs xxx

hello!

This is my first post on this board! I've been trying to find a board that will help me with advice on my journey into BDSM. I've been curious for a while and hope that I can find some more insight by using this site. Thanks!

Hi! First time posting, but I've been a reader of the site for a while now. Hoping to find out more about BDSM through the forums. I've had submissive tendencies for as long as I can remember, but very few chances to act on them or understand them further! Nice to meet you all :)

Hi! First time posting, but I've been a reader of the site for a while now. Hoping to find out more about BDSM through the forums. I've had submissive tendencies for as long as I can remember, but very few chances to act on them or understand them further! Nice to meet you all :)

Hey Gallifreyan sub- I wholeheartedly approve of your choice of name ;-)

Welcome! There's also a Nerd Thread...

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1335636

Back