New Coffee House

tumblr_nmylsc8EE81qcip0ko1_1280.jpg

Ah so you can't have cream or milk yeah that's a bit rough, what about soy?

It's really high in fat. High in Sugar and Carbs I'm trying to cut all sugar and carbs. The unsweetened almond milk only has 1gram vs 15grams in Soy

It's really high in fat. High in Sugar and Carbs I'm trying to cut all sugar and carbs. The unsweetened almond milk only has 1gram vs 15grams in Soy

I think coconut milk has about 0 everything and has a little natural sweetness.

I buy a pnut butter with coconut that is great and doesn't have much bad stuff in it

I think coconut milk has about 0 everything and has a little natural sweetness.

I buy a pnut butter with coconut that is great and doesn't have much bad stuff in it

Yes it is very low in carbs/sugar. A little higher in fat. I've never tried it though.

Sleep in Saturday cafe on the balcony. Wish some of you could visit

More coffee please. 4 year old grandson birthday party yesterday. 24 four year olds. Why was i the only adult playing in the bouncy castle??

Why am I so sore this morning?

😳😳😳

The horse decided to have coffee with me. We gave her a bath today.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Emmy_Christina

Emmy's Thread was closed this morning as it was over 5k posts. :(

We all hope she will be well enough soon to open a new thread. I have been in contact with Sassy about her opening a "Get Well Emmy" thread as a place for people to post Well Wishes until Emm opens a new thread herself.

For now, I hope it is OK with Crash for all of us to hang out here in his coffee shop and exchange our best wishes for Emmy.

Good Monday Morning everyone.

And best wishes for Emmy's return to full health. :kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss:

Emmy's Thread was closed this morning as it was over 5k posts. :(

We all hope she will be well enough soon to open a new thread. I have been in contact with Sassy about her opening a "Get Well Emmy" thread as a place for people to post Well Wishes until Emm opens a new thread herself.

For now, I hope it is OK with Crash for all of us to hang out here in his coffee shop and exchange our best wishes for Emmy.

Good Monday Morning everyone.

And best wishes for Emmy's return to full health. :kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss:

Couldn't think of a better use for the Coffee Shoppe

Spread the word??

Thank you kind sir!! :kiss: How was the weekend with the grandkids?

It was a busy weekend. The older granddaughter is now back at her parent's home as she is taking a dual-credit college/high school class this summer.

So now just wife and I with the 7 yo granddaughter, but she can be a handful.

Thanks for asking.

How are you doing?

It was a busy weekend. The older granddaughter is now back at her parent's home as she is taking a dual-credit college/high school class this summer.

So now just wife and I with the 7 yo granddaughter, but she can be a handful.

Thanks for asking.

How are you doing?

Awesome! I bet the 7 year old is fun though, it's a fun age to be as I recall.

I'm good, the sun finally came out. We had 29 days of clouds and rain, I felt like a mushroom.

Back