New Coffee House

Hi Sassy! It's only bad if you look at the nutrition value. When you don't look you get to make it up.

It's still weird weather here. I really wish you guys would keep it on your side of the mountains!

Also a new guy in the pacnw threads. (You may have seen him already). He seems nice. Maybe you can fix that, muhahahahaha :)
I was a good girl and I welcomed him. You trying to say I'd taint the poor dude? lol
I have a 2 for 1 offer but I don't do threesomes. I'm negotiating :)

You?

Oh so that means I'm safe, you didn't offer this new guy both of us. ;)

Ok here is my swing. Apparently I needed my daughters selfie stick. It's hard to take pictures from the swing.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hi, how are you?

Thank you for the invitation to join you here in the coffee house. I'm feeling a bit rough this morning after being stung by a bee yesterday. I still would love a mug of coffee and a danish.

Sure it's a swing and not a really tiny hammock?
It's actually called a rope chair because the normal person can't curl up in it entirely. It's sort of designed just to sit in. But my 4'11 body can totally curl up in it like a regular hammock. ;)
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Looks like you had some fun! :)
I am truly loving this thing. Best birthday gift ever ;)
fantastic!! love it!!

You should get one Crash. You'd love it. But you may have to go with a traditional hammock.

It's actually called a rope chair because the normal person can't curl up in it entirely. It's sort of designed just to sit in. But my 4'11 body can totally curl up in it like a regular hammock. ;)

I am truly loving this thing. Best birthday gift ever ;)

You should get one Crash. You'd love it. But you may have to go with a traditional hammock.

thought about putting one on the balcony, but the space is a bit limited...

still.....

Thank you for the invitation to join you here in the coffee house. I'm feeling a bit rough this morning after being stung by a bee yesterday. I still would love a mug of coffee and a danish.

welcome!!

coffee%20and%20danish.jpg

Ok here is my swing. Apparently I needed my daughters selfie stick. It's hard to take pictures from the swing.

attachment.php

Love the collage of pics. I love to see your self pics, as well as those of your house and surrounding. You live in a beautiful place.

Well done. :heart::heart::heart:

thought about putting one on the balcony, but the space is a bit limited...

still.....
Another reason I ordered the small one. The stand. I can move it all over my yard depending on where I want it vs the kind you hang from trees and have limited choices on where to put it.
Love the collage of pics. I love to see your self pics, as well as those of your house and surrounding. You live in a beautiful place.

Well done. :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you. I look forward to more summer pictures. :D

I was a good girl and I welcomed him. You trying to say I'd taint the poor dude? lol

Oh so that means I'm safe, you didn't offer this new guy both of us. ;)

He thought I was nice, eeks!

You said taint, it's going to be a great Friday now, lol. Great collage! I wish I had a video of cool coffee cups set to music (not really).

Happy Friday!

062d1cad6712fe799d9eb391c429771c.jpg

He thought I was nice, eeks!

You said taint, it's going to be a great Friday now, lol. Great collage! I wish I had a video of cool coffee cups set to music (not really).

Happy Friday!

062d1cad6712fe799d9eb391c429771c.jpg

IP - good to see your having a good time. Im sure the coffee is helping!!!

Good morning everyone ........ wow great photos SassySheDevil !

Have a nice and naughty weekend

:cattail:

Back