Never on Sunday

It's been awhile since I posted so I thought I would get a jump on my Valentine's Day wishes! I hope you like!

el.:cattail:

Mmmm I think I would enjoy watching your hand complete its assignment...with those panties around your ankles of course...

:heart::heart::heart:

For the very small and intimate group of fans I have out there, you didn't really think that I would forget to leave you a Valentine's Day gift, did you? Silly pervs!

You should know that these didn't stay on very long. :eek: :rose::rose::kiss:

Never happen unless there are pictures.....hehehe

hugs :kiss::kiss::rose:

fred

For the very small and intimate group of fans I have out there, you didn't really think that I would forget to leave you a Valentine's Day gift, did you? Silly pervs!

Happy Valentine's:rose:

Best valentine's present ever!! :D

Nor should they have:devil: Hi Ella:kiss:

Thanks for sharing Ella! Love the red with the black bow! Just enough to entice beore they had to come off!

Back