Never on Sunday

Unfortunately not. Sorry for the lame joke as well, can't be the first time you heard it.

lol! No need to apologize! I just don't post pictures every day...and Never on Sunday. Unfortunately I don't have any new ones to post today. Soon, soon...

lol! No need to apologize! I just don't post pictures every day...and Never on Sunday. Unfortunately I don't have any new ones to post today. Soon, soon...

I wondered what the thread title was in reference to; its like I was watching a movie and one of the characters just nonchalantly drops it in dialogue. :)

:kiss::kiss: Azul
I wondered what the thread title was in reference to; its like I was watching a movie and one of the characters just nonchalantly drops it in dialogue. :)

lol...somewhere in the early pages of the thread I mentioned that Sundays were reserved for watching hockey, so I wasn't going to be posting pics that day...just tried to be a little creative with the thread title. I liked Elephant Parts, too, but it sounded a little...large!! lol!

:kiss::kiss: Azul

lol...somewhere in the early pages of the thread I mentioned that Sundays were reserved for watching hockey, so I wasn't going to be posting pics that day...just tried to be a little creative with the thread title. I liked Elephant Parts, too, but it sounded a little...large!! lol!

Elephant parts....could also be confused with a male thread I suppose :D

I love a woman who knows what she wants and just asks for it...I will be getting to your request as soon as possible, gawjus!!!:kiss::kiss:

How about a man who wants your tushy? :devil:

(relax, if you don't get them up today, we all understand....:rose:_)

How about a man who wants your tushy? :devil:

(relax, if you don't get them up today, we all understand....:rose:_)
Gosh, you want my tushy? I would *never* have guessed!

Sweetie...If I don't get any up today I'm going to feel like a complete failure.

I had to to go there. You just left that comment there for me with a big "GIMME" sign all over it...
:rolleyes:

Gosh, you want my tushy? I would *never* have guessed!

Sweetie...If I don't get any up today I'm going to feel like a complete failure.

I had to to go there. You just left that comment there for me with a big "GIMME" sign all over it...
:rolleyes:

:D I don't know if you will believe me, but I hadn't thought of that meaning when I posted it....:D

Baby, you always get them up...:rose:

:D I don't know if you will believe me, but I hadn't thought of that meaning when I posted it....:D

Baby, you always get them up...:rose:

lol! It's Tuesday already! I expect your mind to be tarp as a shack!

naughty, naughty, naughty:cool::D

*blinks* I was involved in sexiness?

Only by virtue of stopping in to this thread to begin with.:cool:

(Am I even allowed to use the word virtue here????)

:D:kiss:

PlayfulLittleOne: don't blink those cute little eyes & try to give us that binnocent look. You know you are a very sexy woman here on Lit!!!!

God how come I missed all the sexines with PlayfulLittleOne, PrettyKitty & Ella????
It was an accident! Next time we'll make sure to send out a press release!
*blinks* I was involved in sexiness?

Only by virtue of stopping in to this thread to begin with.:cool:

(Am I even allowed to use the word virtue here????)

:D:kiss:
Of course you are sexy..and virtuous. ;)
PlayfulLittleOne: don't blink those cute little eyes & try to give us that binnocent look. You know you are a very sexy woman here on Lit!!!!
Playful is a sexy lady anywhere!!

Back