Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonely?

When you have the material of Space/Time to play with, who could find the time to get lonely?

You'd be surprised.

She can't use any time manipulation at all or else she pretty much gets wiped out of existance.
 
You'd be surprised.

She can't use any time manipulation at all or else she pretty much gets wiped out of existance.

With great power comes great responsibility to abuse the fuck out of that power.

Plus, how do you get stuck with a gig like that?

Here, you there!
Stand in front of this extremely powerful artifact door.
It controls time.
No, you don't get to play with time, you stand here, in the middle of a void, and kill anything that tries to use the door.

Here. Have a staff to entertain yourself for all eternity.
Oh! Almost forgot.
The only excitement you ever get to have is to fight bad things that try to use the door.
Which won't ever really happen.
Mostly, yeah, you'll be bored.

... Why did we build this door again?
No one gets to use it...

Oh well. Have fun!
 
With great power comes great responsibility to abuse the fuck out of that power.

Plus, how do you get stuck with a gig like that?

Here, you there!
Stand in front of this extremely powerful artifact door.
It controls time.
No, you don't get to play with time, you stand here, in the middle of a void, and kill anything that tries to use the door.

Here. Have a staff to entertain yourself for all eternity.
Oh! Almost forgot.
The only excitement you ever get to have is to fight bad things that try to use the door.
Which won't ever really happen.
Mostly, yeah, you'll be bored.

... Why did we build this door again?
No one gets to use it...

Oh well. Have fun!

What's worse is knowing that you're not needed anymore:


http://fc14.deviantart.com/fs18/f/2007/167/7/2/Sorry_Pluto_by_ElliasMaidenhowl.jpg
 
What the fuck is hollywood doing to our lovely Chun li, I mean seriously they could have least gotten an Asian woman to play her I mean Chun is clearly asian, First DBZ live action, now this:rolleyes: Fuck I'm going to go get a Cosplay that looks better than this.

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q419/Kivadevilbat/sfmovieposter.jpg

Why can't you be happy that we're getting a Street Fighter movie? Sheesh. Yeah, it'll be terrible, it'll prolly suck, but who cares? It's better than getting nothing.
 
I says it before, and I says it again...

Some scientists are working on the wrong projects.
Are tomatos fruits or vegetables?
Is pluto a planet?
Should we prosecute the Cleric for war crimes?

Shouldn't they be working on more important stuff?

*nod nod*

I know, but I honestly think they have ran out of interesting facts about outer-space, so now; they're eliminating planets and taking claim that this is a fact of science.

Hmm.. since I took science courses in high school.. this means I "was" a scientist, therefore; I, Lady Reiha have decided that Pluto is indeed a planet once more!!

Oh yeah.. and also; Did anyone else receive their secret santa gifts yet??
 
Why can't you be happy that we're getting a Street Fighter movie? Sheesh. Yeah, it'll be terrible, it'll prolly suck, but who cares? It's better than getting nothing.

Put it this way, If this turns out be good I'll post back here and admit I was wrong, if Not Well hunting season is on.
 
Why can't you be happy that we're getting a Street Fighter movie? Sheesh. Yeah, it'll be terrible, it'll prolly suck, but who cares? It's better than getting nothing.

But... we already HAVE a Street Fighter Movie! It rocked!
 
For the record, Kristin Kruek is Asian.

Personally, I think Lucy Liu would make an awesome Chun-Li, and would be a much better choice, but what the hell do I know? Michelle Yeoh would have been a good Chun-Li too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top