Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind 7, 8, 9 of SW, just... oversight by Lucas, nothing more. No directing or writing, PLEASE!

I enjoyed some parts of the prequels, but overall they were an ambitious mess that relied far too much on special effects rather than storytelling; if you look at the OT and compare it to the PT, you see a huge difference in quality of storytelling.
 
Oh God another Alucard fangirl :rolleyes: God I swear.

You're such a jerk. Who cares if I like Alucard? It's not like I'm obsessed. Hmph.

It's the sexy vampire thing. Honestly, if I was a girl, I'd be all over him too.

As it is, though, I'm big on Seras - kind of nice seeing a vampire who hasn't really found her vamp 'niche', so to speak. She's cute, a bit clueless, and when she goes berserk, oh man...:heart::heart:

....
....
....
....

...I'm sorry, what were we talking about?




Must be *grins* Seras... hmm.. hmm.. I don't think she's hot per-se, but; I do like her character and I like how Ultimate kind of gave her a more prominent role!


Please do. That would be AWESOME.

I'm doing a drawing for Wyld first of Slade from TT, after that- I'll do Konata!

WTF DID I JUST READ?

Someone backing me up :p



Okay, I admit it. I'm as big of a nerd for this as Hubby is! The song just flat out did it for me with the scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qIDc4N0o5M



It looks like a rip-off of Beast Wars ( Beasties), o_O

WANT!


Rei, why would you love any fictional character that shoots more interesting characters with his hair? HAIR!




But the Hair.... is long.... and gorgeous.... and he's hot..... can do without the long-ass nose though.



But HAWWWT!

and those guns...... *grins big*


GUNS!
 
But the Hair.... is long.... and gorgeous.... and he's hot..... can do without the long-ass nose though.



But HAWWWT!

and those guns...... *grins big*


GUNS!

But what fun is watching an invulnerable hero simply wade through meaningless enemies? Not once in the damn series did I think, maybe he won't make it through this one.

*Sigh*

Tis why I liked Trigun.
Vash was good. Real fucking good.
But he didn't walk away from most fights; he limped and bled and crawled.
Combat meant something. People died.

Ok, person died.
But he was an important person!

*Grumble*
 
Do ya need me to get the shotgun sweetie?;)





He he he Actually it's Zoids and they predate Beast Wars. But as an aside, Black Aracnia was my girlie:D!

Hell yeah do I need one :p


I'm not sure when your b-day is either that it's sometime in October. But from me and Chronie (who btw. .. gives amazing fricken body butter massages!)


I was always a friend of Tigatron.
 
Hell yeah do I need one :p


I'm not sure when your b-day is either that it's sometime in October. But from me and Chronie (who btw. .. gives amazing fricken body butter massages!)


I was always a friend of Tigatron.


I'll have to get you one. A nice one that pumps and with a load of rock salt.

For me it's the 28th. Swain's was today:p.... Kitty's is in June;).....

Why don't it surprise me that ya liked the spiritualistic one that latched on to the only female Maximal.........
 
I really don't gives a fuck.

Alrighty. I know you don't give a fuck, but meh. To each their own. I do not wish to fight, I just really dislike being labeled a fan-girl.


Just because I like a particular character does not always make one assume they are obsessed. Hell; I know one girl who IS obsessed and she drives me crazy.


Sorry for calling you a jerk- I just wished that you would have chosen your words better.
 
I'll have to get you one. A nice one that pumps and with a load of rock salt.

For me it's the 28th. Swain's was today:p.... Kitty's is in June;).....

Why don't it surprise me that ya liked the spiritualistic one that latched on to the only female Maximal.........

Well then a birthday thread for you on the 28th!

*laughs*


I like tigers :p

and I really liked Airazor and Silverbolt !!
 
*Looks at LR*

NEENER-NEENER!!

You didn't fool me, Missy!!!!

Fool you with what? *whistles innocently*

But what fun is watching an invulnerable hero simply wade through meaningless enemies? Not once in the damn series did I think, maybe he won't make it through this one.

*Sigh*

Tis why I liked Trigun.
Vash was good. Real fucking good.
But he didn't walk away from most fights; he limped and bled and crawled.
Combat meant something. People died.

Ok, person died.
But he was an important person!

*Grumble*



I don't know. I'm going to say it was the soundtrack :p

I liked Trigun too- along with TR, but you know what? I have a soft spot for vampires.


even ones with luscious hair, big noses and pointy-ass guns.


It was the hair. You if anyone else should know that's where 1 of 2 fetishes lie.
 
Alrighty. I know you don't give a fuck, but meh. To each their own. I do not wish to fight, I just really dislike being labeled a fan-girl.


Just because I like a particular character does not always make one assume they are obsessed. Hell; I know one girl who IS obsessed and she drives me crazy.


Sorry for calling you a jerk- I just wished that you would have chosen your words better.

Just know I was kidding around, I do that a lot, I like to play like that, I actually am a Alucard freak myself.
 
Dinobot, the one that joined with the Maximals. Terrorsaur was a winged pansie. Hell Cheetor was cooler than Terrorsaur.

Everyone was cooler than Terrorsaur.


Except Tarantulas. Yeah he was smart... but very lame.
 
Just know I was kidding around, I do that a lot, I like to play like that, I actually am a Alucard freak myself.

*Beats you with a stick*



I thought you were being serious!


That's it! Go to your room!!!! No cheesenips for joo!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top