Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a whole bunch of them, actually.

Somewhere on the computer I have a link to something called all chans, or something like that. It has a list of all the chans out there. I got caught up in that place one night, downloading all kinds of stuff for hours!!

Yeah the chans are fun, Do you know about the Boorus such as Danbooru, Sagabooru and other image sites?
 
Yeah the chans are fun, Do you know about the Boorus such as Danbooru, Sagabooru and other image sites?

Actually, no. I just stumbled on the chans about a year ago, and haven't heard of those.

I have to go cook, or the beast will get restless here. I have to feed him so he'll go to sleep sooner...... :rolleyes:

Catch you later on, if you're here.
 
Actually, no. I just stumbled on the chans about a year ago, and haven't heard of those.

I have to go cook, or the beast will get restless here. I have to feed him so he'll go to sleep sooner...... :rolleyes:

Catch you later on, if you're here.

Ok you take care now. Catch you later on.
 
I was drawing, but then Puka-san wanted to have a nap..so here I am, typing in the dark- which I now can't draw -_-"
 
That sucks.

Mentioning drawing How would you feel about hooking me up with a Sadie pic?:)
 
That sucks.

Mentioning drawing How would you feel about hooking me up with a Sadie pic?:)

@_@


I could do one I suppose. It seems like October is the month of everyone asking me to draw pictures @_@
 

Hey. No fair.

That button doesn't work.

Foul. I call foul.

In all seriousness, though, I was nodding my head, saying, "I know...I know!" through that whole rant. There needs to be an IQ quota to be allowed to participate in the outside world. With a bright shiny pills plus alcohol option.

The "I can't see if my computer is plugged in, because the lights are off, because they turned off my power, because I didn't pay the bill, but that doesn't answer why my computer isn't working" story might actually be outdone by this one. The payoff was better, though.

We transferred the guy to someone who'd already put in his two weeks notice and no longer gave a floating wombat's testicles about customer service. Once the id10t situation was explained, this is what he said:

"Okay. Get a red candle, a black candle and a white candle, a chicken, a knife, and a bowl. Put the white candle on the right side of the monitor and the black on the left, red on top of the monitor itself. Light them. Slit the chicken's throat, bleed it out into the bowl and pray to whatever GOD YOU BELIEVE IN FOR THE INTELLIGENCE TO UNDERSTAND THAT COMPUTERS DON'T RUN ON MAGIC, STUPID."

Needless to say, he didn't finish out his two weeks, and none of us stopped laughing within the first 20 minutes.

Just remember: it's the job, not the human race in and of itself...no matter what the evidence says. Nobody in their right mind thinks genocide is a good idea anymore.

Until they work tech support.
 
Hey. No fair.

That button doesn't work.

Foul. I call foul.

In all seriousness, though, I was nodding my head, saying, "I know...I know!" through that whole rant. There needs to be an IQ quota to be allowed to participate in the outside world. With a bright shiny pills plus alcohol option.

The "I can't see if my computer is plugged in, because the lights are off, because they turned off my power, because I didn't pay the bill, but that doesn't answer why my computer isn't working" story might actually be outdone by this one. The payoff was better, though.

We transferred the guy to someone who'd already put in his two weeks notice and no longer gave a floating wombat's testicles about customer service. Once the id10t situation was explained, this is what he said:

"Okay. Get a red candle, a black candle and a white candle, a chicken, a knife, and a bowl. Put the white candle on the right side of the monitor and the black on the left, red on top of the monitor itself. Light them. Slit the chicken's throat, bleed it out into the bowl and pray to whatever GOD YOU BELIEVE IN FOR THE INTELLIGENCE TO UNDERSTAND THAT COMPUTERS DON'T RUN ON MAGIC, STUPID."

Needless to say, he didn't finish out his two weeks, and none of us stopped laughing within the first 20 minutes.

Just remember: it's the job, not the human race in and of itself...no matter what the evidence says. Nobody in their right mind thinks genocide is a good idea anymore.

Until they work tech support.

Ohhhh.....I would have paid good money for a seat at that show...... :D I have to share this with coworkers after my little lunch break. They'll appreciate it - especially Petey - poor boy, it's his day to work the help desk.

And as for the non-functioning button.....

Call tech support...... :eek:
 

Looks delicious.

Ok, much to catch up on.

Point one; David Tenant would be the only man I could accept as the Riddler.

Point two; Vandal, you can't just delete your whole brain. Duh, you have to reformat first. Plus, nobody thinks genocide is a good idea? Hell, nine times out of every 9.8751 times, genocide is my first solution.

Point three; the chans are the final proof that humanity is, at its core, rotten out. One need only wander its diseased halls for a few minutes to see that the bulk of people, when there are no names or consequences, revel in being fucktards. When the fear of society's disapproval (read; wrath) is removed, people revert back to an adolescent mind set.

With that said, it is a great source of rapidshares and backgrounds.

With THAT said, has anyone here bought/downloaded/pirated the protomen CDs? Mine apparently was irreparably damaged recently, and I really don't feel like blowing more money.
 
Point two; Vandal, you can't just delete your whole brain. Duh, you have to reformat first. Plus, nobody thinks genocide is a good idea? Hell, nine times out of every 9.8751 times, genocide is my first solution.
Actually, that was a quote from my original post, image included. I will counter your point by saying that I prefer to first delete any data on the disk, and then do a reformat, preferably a low-level format. Also, the particular brain in question, which my post was describing, compares with most brains in much the same way that one would compare an old 20MB IDE HDD with todays new 1TB SATA HDD. In other words, it is useless for any current practical applications.

Point three; the chans are the final proof that humanity is, at its core, rotten out. One need only wander its diseased halls for a few minutes to see that the bulk of people, when there are no names or consequences, revel in being fucktards. When the fear of society's disapproval (read; wrath) is removed, people revert back to an adolescent mind set.
Agreed. However, as you stated, and which I discourteously snipped, it is a wonderful source of material. If one approaches the chans in lurker mode, without posting, and without reading the incessant adolescent drivel there, one can have a very enjoyable time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top