Neat n Naked (Closed for such_a_bad_man) PM for Appt

Hiromi bit her lip to keep from sighing in pleasure as the familiar kiss of metal clamped down on her sensitive erect nipples. She was rewarded with a kiss, and Master tightened them more as she feverishly returned the kiss.

She was eady to explode, the slightest stimulation to her dripping lips would bring a massive orgasim. She hoped he would touch her there soon, and yet she enjoyed having her pleasure denied until Master felt it was time.

Once they were tightened down to his satisfaction, Jon flicked each clip to test how well he had secured them in place. Satisfied with them, he slid his hands down her sides and grabbed her hips. With a strong push he toppled her body forward, letting her face push into the pillows again. Having her bent forward in front of him again, he brought his hard cock up against her slit again to test how wet it was for him.

He smiled as she shook at the touch of him, unaware that she was on the edge of an orgasm as this was their first time together.

Hiromi was fighting to keep from cumming. She was so close she felt like an over inflated baloon, the slightest puff and she was done. "Master, permission to cum please" she asked knowing she wouldn't be able to hold it back much longer.

The flick of her nipples and the feeling of his wonderfully hard cock on her engorged labia was just too much, she knew it was too late. It was going to happen. Tears formed in her eyes as she fought her body not wanting to disappoint her master.

Instead of responding right away, Jon rocked his hips back and found her opening with the tip of his throbbing cock. Pushing forward, he filled her completely, stretching her wide with the thick shaft until he felt his balls resting on her slit. When he finally did, he leaned down, pulling her hair from her ear and simply whispered, "Permission granted."

Waiting for an eternity as he slowly slide his cock inside her, she knew that she wouldn't last. As his dick continued to fill her whole pussy, her body started vibrating from the force of her impending orgasim. It was only through long ardous trining that she was able to hold back this long.

As soon as she felt his breath in her ear giving her permission, she became a rodeo bull and master had to hold on for dear life as her body twisted and turned in in ways no huma should be able. She felt him gripping her hair and pulling it roughly which drove her inflamed passions even higher.

Jon smiled as he watched Hiromi cum. He may be Master, but nothing turned him on more than watching a woman have the type of orgasm Hiromi was having. Knowing he could treat her body just right to get this kind of reaction was why he did what he did. His hips and his hand in her hair kept her from sliding off of his cock, making her keep all of it in her pussy through the long twisting, writhing orgasm she was having. He didn't pump his hips; he just followed where she moved involuntarily to give her no respite from it.

Eventually, he did slip from her with an audible pop as her pussy still struggled to hold him inside. Once out, he grabbed her hips and helped her rock back onto her knees so she was kneeling on the bed, arms still secured behind her back. He tested the nipple clamps once to see how much tension he could apply without them slipping. The bed moved slightly as Jon laid on his back on the bed. His firm hands and strong arms, lifted Hiromi up and deposited her so she was sitting up and straddling his hips.

"Ride it..." he said firmly as he took the chain between her nipple clamps in hand. He said nothing more, but simply waited for the dutiful slut to begin.

Hiromi shuddered as she felt master enter him again. She knew exactly what was about to happen, and she delighted in it. using her strong leg muscles she lifted her body up, until her tits were painfully stretched out and her pussy just kept the tip of masters dick inside.

She slowly lowered herself onto him, and sighed at the pleasure of having his dick inside her, and the pain in her nipples and tits subsided. Knowing this was not enough, she began to lft and lower her body and grind on his dick ignoreing the pain as she fucked her master.

Jon smiled as he watched Hiromi starting to move. He twisted the chain slightly to adjust the tension on it as she slid up to his tip. He wanted to make sure the tension in the chain reached its peak when she did. It took a lot of his willpower to keep his expression under control; Hiromi was the right combination of hot, tight, wet and quivering that made it hard to keep up his image.

He watched as the clamps pulled at her nipples as she slid high up, only to go slack as he split her open around his thick shaft. Watching her reactions as she went made him pulse slightly, loving the look on her face as she rode him to another orgasm. He just hoped he could make it through another one before he joined her.

Reaching around behind her, his big hand slapped her marked ass. "Faster..." he said calmly, but even he could hear the husky tinge in his voice already. Jon breathed slower, trying to control himself as Hiromi's well trained pussy worked his cock so well. He just had to keep control.

Hiromi shuddered but didn't stop moving when he slapped her ass. Upon hearing him command her to increase her tempo, she started to increase the speed she slide up and down on his cock, which stopped her from letting the pain in her breasts subside.

As the pain increased so did her speed until she was moving twice as fast as she was when he spanked her. "Is this fast enough Master?" she asked without slowing her pace.

Her toes curled as his cock struck her G spot and she tried to keep the glorious cock giving her pleasure.

Jon arched slightly as she was bouncing on top of him furiously. The chain was flailing back and forth despite his grip on it. It was so erotic and he felt so good, which only felt better as he could feel the tip meeting her G-spot. His veneer of control was slipping as she was making him feel so good.

"Yes, right there..." he groaned, feeling his cock starting to pulse already. Normally, his stamina could let him last longer than this, but after so long since his break-up and how well Hiromi was riding him was pushing him toward his climax fast.

As he managed to collect himself again, he looked down and moved his other hand down and positioned it so Hiromi's clit would bump his thumb when she bottomoed out.

The constant stimulation of her G Spot, combined with the direct pressure on her clit on every down stroke, and the pain/pleasure in both her breasts overloaded the pleasure center of her brain.

"Master can't...can't hold it...need to cu...um...soon..."

"Then do it..." he panted up her body at her. He knew that he would join her if this one was even half as intense as the orgasm he gave her just moments ago. Finally losing control, he let go of the chain and moved his hand from her clit to grasp the clamps and give them both a twist as he started to feel her toppling over the edge.

This time, he joined her climax with his own, not stopping to pull out. Instead, his hips pressed to hers desperately as he tried to make their mingled cumming last as well as heighten them both. He didn't stop until he felt his body go limp from exertion, holding limply onto her hips to keep her on top of him and not slip out.

She was ecstatic that Master found her worthy to take his glorious cream inside her body. Once she finished one of the most intense orgasims she ever had, she had no new instructions so getting control of her body she once again began to slide up and down on Masters cock.

Jon looked up at her as she tried to sit back up again and start riding his still hard cock. Gently he reached up and took her by the shoulders. "That's enough for now. You can stop for now." He eased her to lay on top of him. As he did, he reached for the knots that bound her legs and pulled the slip knot that held it tied open. Slowly, he started to undo the lashing that kept her shins secured to her thighs. Once free, he helped ease her legs out straight so she didn't cramp too badly from being bound like that, especially after using her leg muscles to ride him like that.

Through it all, he didn't slip out of her, choosing instead to plug her pussy with his thick cock. He held her to his chest and caressed her porcelain like skin. Once they had relaxed for a bit, he pulled the hair from her eyes gently and looked in her eyes. "Why did they really send you here?"

Hiromi lay there relaxing listening to the soothing beat of his heart. When he freed her, she flexed her muscles to work out the kinks that had started to form. His cock was still inside her which she was enjoying, the fullness, the occasional twitch, the brushing over her sensitive parts...

As Master played with her hair, something she found relaxing, he heard him ask about why she was there. "All I can tell you is that the person who choose me for you said that you were having trouble getting over a broken heart and wanted me to help you past the tramua...So if you want to talk or...something...I'm here for you" She smiles at him and murmurs "Anything for Master."

Jon sighed and laid his head on the pillow under his head. He had a feeling his family would worry about him after getting out of his last relationship. It was understandable; his latest ex wasn't like any of his previous relationships.

"Christina..." he mumbled. Feeling Hiromi shift on top of him, he looked down in her eyes. "That was her name." He took a deep breath and adjusted himself under her without moving out of her to get comfortable. "She was a special one. She taught me how to be Master. She brought it out of me." As he spoke, Hiromi could tell this was the first time she was talking to the real Jon, not the Jon that answered the door or even Master.

"I don't know how long you're supposed to mourn an old relationship, but even if I get back out there, I know I'll forever be carrying her around in my head. I don't know if any woman can compare..." He looked down in her eyes again. "God, I don't know how you can get me to talk to you like this," he said with a smile and a chuckle. "I don't talk with anyone like this."

"You can never truly get over one that you love. The pain will fade, the memories will remain." Hiromi says lifting one of his hands and gently kissing it. "The one who first taught me to accept and enjoy the gift of subservience in no longer in my life, but I still treasure her."

Jon watched as she lifted his hand and kissed it. Feeling her lips on his skin made his cock pulse inside her pussy again. Each one made him groan a little as he was in no hurry to slip out of her. He pulled the hair from her face, looking into her captivating eyes. Whoever picked Hiromi knew what he liked very well.

He leaned down and lightly kissed her lips. "Part of the reason I haven't tried is fearing I couldn't feel something similar," he smiled, playing with her hair a little. "Then again, it might be because I had waited so long." He gave her a mischievous grin.

"We'll find out later... To be honest, I really have let my place slide. We really should clean the place..." He said, but didn't move to move her off of him. In fact, his arms snaked around her a little tighter.

I am Masters for as long as Master wants. To clean or to serve in other ways. Just command me. Hiromi enjoys being held so close after making love like they just had. Too few realized how necessary this part was after making love whether it was vanilla or a scene. The after paly was just as maybe even a bit more important than foreplay.

Jon smiled as she told him how much she was in his control. 'For as long as Master wants...' he replayed in his mind. 'I wonder how many days that means...' was his thought as he softly kissed her lips again, sliding his fingers through her hair. Eventually, his cock deflated to the point that he naturally slipped from her body. When he did, he rolled her to her back and kissed her again. "When you're ready to get up, join me in the kitchen." he said softly, stroking her hair and her cheek.

He slid off the bed and stepped into the adjoining bathroom. Once he was cleaned up, he grabbed his robe from the floor in the bedroom before heading back to the living room. While he waited for Hiromi to join him, he started moving furniture in the living room so he could vacuum the carpet. If he heard Hiromi walking out, he would join her in the kitchen and opened the pantry. In the pantry, there was an apron hanging on the back of the door; Jon took it from the hook and handing it to Hiromi without a word, just a slight smile.

Hiromi had been tught to always look her best no matter what. So quickly getting up after Master left, she went into the bathroom and cleaned herself quickly, brushed her hair, and touched up her makeup.

Then heading into the kitchen she gratefully took the Apron and put it on, not that it hid much of her from anyones gaze.

When Hiromi slipped the apron around her neck, Jon caught her hands and stepped closer to her, reaching around behind her waist to tie the apron closed in the back for her. It also gave him an excuse to wrap his arms around her again and kiss her soft lips. "Another fantasy of mine..." he explained. "I don't know why a naked women in an apron is somehow sexier than one without... but it just is..." he said, stepping back.

"I also wouldn't want you to scald yourself on hot water..." he said, gesturing to the kitchen in need of attention. "I'll be taking care of the living room. If you can't find something, let me know." It may not have been as sexy as what they just shared, but Jon's brother was right to think he wasn't looking after his place. It needed to be done. Jon was also curious about how serious Hiromi was about being all his for as long as she was here... that she'd do anything he said.

He returned to the living room, dusting furniture and vacuuming rugs without worrying that there was a stranger in his kitchen; a stranger he'd just met. For once, he shut out that little voice of mistrust and went happily about his procrastinated work. Eventually, he glanced through the gap between the cabinets and the counters in the kitchen, curious about what Hiromi was up to.

Hiromi let him tie the apron around her, and listened to his instructions without saying a word. She began to wash the dirty dishes in the sink. Once they were in the dish rack, she went to the oven and stove. She sprayed some cleaner in the oven to dry, and then started scrubbing all the dried food off the top of the stove.

Sensing Masters eyes on her, Hiromi bent over to check the oven spreading her legs wide so he could see her. She stayed that way a bit longer than necessary letting him get a good look at her still wet pussy.

Jon smiled as he saw Hiromi hard at work in the kitchen. She must have been serious that she was there for whatever he might want. Seeing her bent forward in front of the oven, her ass pointed right at him, made him bite back a groan of appreciation at how perfect every part of Hiromi seemed to be.

He kept vacuuming, using the noise to mask exactly where he was. He came around the counter from the living room into the dining room and into the kitchen where he knelt behind her. Without a word, his hands slid over her still red marked ass and held her in place as he leaned forward and buried his face between her legs, his mouth pressed to her mound from behind. Greedily, he lapped at it, months of waiting turning him rapacious with lust. He felt her move slightly as if to stand up. He yanked his mouth back and looked up at her turning head.

"Don't stop... whatever happens, you will finish what I asked, understand?"

Her finely tuned ears picked up his light footfalls coming up behind her. She expected to get her ass rubbed or maybe a finger up her pussy. Hacing his face buried in her was an unexpected pleasure and her knees almost buckled. Only her training to expect the unexpected kept her upright.

She moaned as his tingue probed her depths and when he commanded her to continue, "Hai...yes sir...as you command" she reached for the sponge and began to slowly wipe the residue from the oven.

Back