Naughty nooby

Status
Not open for further replies.
There would initially be no sleeping...though contented exhaustion may follow at some point in the small hours of the morning. As for the thong, I'd be happy to help you look for it. Did it go under the bed. (I swear, that is not a cheap ploy to get you on your hands and knees with you wonderful ass up. :cool: Okay, it's a cheap ploy, but as long as it works.)

Thong you say? I’ll have to take your word for it. I’m a butt man myself and I’m having trouble seeing anything other than that butt :heart::heart:

Oh absolutely it can be on the floor, that's probably the best place anyway :devil:

I don’t know what’s sexier. The thought of you wearing absolutely nothing. Or that you don’t have a problem with a messy bedroom :p....

Actually you know what I take that back I know exactly what’s sexier ;):heart:

Wow

I am still in love with your navel I'm not sure what it is but it's so perfect surrounded by the little Chubbies

It's a good job you did forget.

Yes I am sure you can private message on tumblr although not sure how you attach an external file to that.

I agree that a short video would be wonderful.

I'll do my research and see what I can cum up with :)

There would initially be no sleeping...though contented exhaustion may follow at some point in the small hours of the morning. As for the thong, I'd be happy to help you look for it. Did it go under the bed. (I swear, that is not a cheap ploy to get you on your hands and knees with you wonderful ass up. :cool: Okay, it's a cheap ploy, but as long as it works.)

I'll keep looking on my hands and knees as long as you'd like. Although I'm guessing you hid it under the pillow ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back