Naughty nooby

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was curious which looks better the light or dark lingerie?

A question asked long ago, but I'm enjoying the process of reviewing the thread's.....history.

I think you wear both colors very well. I find the black to be striking, bold and mischievous. The contrast is exciting and daring and feels like you're leading the way to the best kind of trouble.

The white feels alluring and sexy, yet in a more graceful, tender, lyrical way. Even though the styles may be forward and revealing, there's something about white that's classic; like I should lean in to hear a whispered sweet nothing.

Long winded answer to a short question - but I can't choose one, because your'e gorgeous in both!

Last edited:
Chain Mail Short Vid?

Hi Cosmo,

Short video maybe posted onto Tumbler of you dancing in that sexy chain mail of yours?

Not sure if the chains swinging will turn us on more or your sexy hips gyrating erotically!!

- PJ2200

I need to read the whole thread

I want to watch you trying it out! ;)

Oh and by the way, I vote that you wear that outfit around me before going to bed, and then strip for me when we are in the bedroom! I don't want to get it all dirty from all kind of bodyjuices ;)

Sleeping is always optional, so many other things to occupy us :kiss:

If sleeping is optional can that outfit be optional as well? I mean it definitely looks nice on you but I think it would look much better tossed on the floor next to the bed and you on the bed;);)....

I mean I'm just saying

A question asked long ago, but I'm enjoying the process of reviewing the thread's.....history.

I think you wear both colors very well. I find the black to be striking, bold and mischievous. The contrast is exciting and daring and feels like you're leading the way to the best kind of trouble.

The white feels alluring and sexy, yet in a more graceful, tender, lyrical way. Even though the styles may be forward and revealing, there's something about white that's classic; like I should lean in to hear a whispered sweet nothing.

Long winded answer to a short question - but I can't choose one, because your'e gorgeous in both!

I think you hit the nail on the head. I like both too depending on my mood ;)

Hi Cosmo,

Short video maybe posted onto Tumbler of you dancing in that sexy chain mail of yours?

Not sure if the chains swinging will turn us on more or your sexy hips gyrating erotically!!

- PJ2200

Can you post privately on tumblr? I don't want that kind of notoriety

I want to watch you trying it out! ;)

Oh and by the way, I vote that you wear that outfit around me before going to bed, and then strip for me when we are in the bedroom! I don't want to get it all dirty from all kind of bodyjuices ;)

Oh it's washable, never fear. ;)

I'm thinking I might need to show my Jammie's now, lol

If sleeping is optional can that outfit be optional as well? I mean it definitely looks nice on you but I think it would look much better tossed on the floor next to the bed and you on the bed;);)....

I mean I'm just saying

Oh absolutely it can be on the floor, that's probably the best place anyway :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back