name this character

No, she was an only child. Her mother died when she was young, and she was raised by her father. He brought her up knowing how to defend herself by giving her boxing and several forms of martial arts lessons. She played baseball, rode motorcycles, rock climbed, rode horses, they went hunting and fishing. When she announced she was a lesbian, he couldn't figure out why.
Does she have a sister/brother? 🤭

I haven’t written any yet. Sorry. I want to but I’m not confident of my writing skills.
That's one of the great things about Lit: you don't need to be confident. Just put something up, and learn as you go along. The fact that you're questioning your skills probably means that you care more about the technical aspects than a large portion of writers, so you're likely already ahead of the curve.

Stick around, try and get some feedback, see how readers rate your story, and just keep writing. It's one of those things that are easy to get better at just by doing it a lot.

Hey, you, that's my wife's name. Well, nickname, she used to be Josephine. Actually, she's still Josephine, but you shouldn't call her that or she might kick your ass. Did I mention she's a tomboy, dyke bitch?

Well,
Just seemed like a butchy name to me.

So. Perfect!

I think the image that came to mind when I read the first post was of Jo Polnaczech.

Well, you won't know what you can do until you try!
That's one of the great things about Lit: you don't need to be confident. Just put something up, and learn as you go along. The fact that you're questioning your skills probably means that you care more about the technical aspects than a large portion of writers, so you're likely already ahead of the curve.

Stick around, try and get some feedback, see how readers rate your story, and just keep writing. It's one of those things that are easy to get better at just by doing it a lot.

Back