My wife in front of the camera.

Thanks everyone...

the last 2 sets of pics are so opposite. In the first set you have a woman that is strong, lean, serious, yet very sexy.

In the last set of pics there is a woman who is playful, soft, warm and very sexy.

what a contrast. And to think it is the same woman!

awesome work.

Your pic definitely raise the classy level of Lit!

Teehee, thanks again, LittleSquirt :rose:

She is soo fucking hot and definitely my favorite on here!

Always a bit of a thrill to know that you think so... wink wink ;)

All I can say is great pics. Thank you both for sharing.

Inspirinious, you are more than welcome... thanks for always being so supportive and sweet! :rose:

She is gorgeous!
And I absolutely love the way you photograph her. The pictures in front of the window are beautiful, love the lighting!

Thank you for sharing :)

Hey there Sexy Lady,

Thanks for taking the time to post such a lovely comment... thrilled that you are still enjoying our photos!

A toast to beauty, to passion, to skill, to desire, to lust and to love. These photos continue to raise the bar on each and every of them.

Thorstein, this quote is going at the top of my list of 'most beautiful, and amazing comments' ... thank you again, you made me blush... :heart:

Our thread...

ADVR-Well I'm impressed how steady you were able to hold the camera for the shohts you've taken!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Prince Albert, he did demonstrate remarkable restraint... ;)

British? Now I want to hear her say things like "schedule" . . .

There is definitely a long list of things I say with that funny British accent of mine that get a giggle from my friends...

I knew there was a reason I enjoyed TB some much, a taste of home and a fellow biker to boot! Thanks to you both for sharing such beauty!

You're very welcome... plus, any excuse I can bust out the British colours, I'm taking it ;)

ohhh love the new pictures...............

She is sooo sexy......:devil::rose::kiss:

Thanks Akasha, and the same to you too -- your photos are so unbelievably sexy and you are a very beautiful woman!

Naughty and nice...

I love the new pics. It's a whole other level of sexy. Before...I wanted to naughty things to her. Now...I kinda want her to do naughty things to me. :devil:

I love the new outfit a lot. And the ponytail is a nice choice.

Oh and... :eek::eek::eek: That ass is amazing.

Thanks for another great pic you guys.

BigJim, as my most adored Litster, you need only imagine what I would do to you... :kiss: :devil:

Welcome to our thread...

New to your Thread .. Sexy Tomboy .. is just That .. Sexy !!!!

attachment.php

Nice Leathers and a Sweet Bootay !!! .. Nice how Her hair flows :cool:

Thanks For Sharing .. Tea for you Sir .. Red :rose:'s with a :kiss: for STB ;)

Well, in that case, welcome to our thread, OneHD, and thank you very much indeed for posting such a sweet comment... Hope to see you back here again soon. :rose:

I've finally had a chance to make my way through the full thread and I am in awe. I hardly know where to start in my compliments. I guess I will begin with the artistry. The shots are just beautiful and so stylish. Even the candids are really well done.

Of course, I think it helps that the subject matter is just damned sexy. I've read the Tomboy's comments about growing up not feeling it, but you have certainly embraced it and embody it now. I have known a few posters over the years who have discovered their inner sexpot on Lit.

Finally, I just have to say, you have the most amazing tits ever! They are quite simply my idea of perfection.

Thank you both for sharing. I really hope you will be around for a long, long time.

tumblr_inline_mhu5rx5GTt1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu5pvkCeG1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu5s8RvZ51reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu5sm7ulC1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu5t0o5FB1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu5tdUbkU1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu5top7BC1reskk2.jpg

I was going to post just a few a day. But after seeing how great Tomboy looks taking her jacket off, I had to share it in sequence. This means I won't have anymore photos to post for a few days, sorry. ;)

You did right by posting them all at once. It may have dampened the effect if you had broken the sequence. She is a very beautiful woman and I have thoroughly enjoyed all that you have posted so far. Plus, you gave us enough here to hold us over for the next few days until the next set is ready for our viewing, and otherwise, pleasure. Thank you ADVR and most especially, that sexy Tomboy.

I've finally had a chance to make my way through the full thread and I am in awe. I hardly know where to start in my compliments. I guess I will begin with the artistry. The shots are just beautiful and so stylish. Even the candids are really well done.

Of course, I think it helps that the subject matter is just damned sexy. I've read the Tomboy's comments about growing up not feeling it, but you have certainly embraced it and embody it now. I have known a few posters over the years who have discovered their inner sexpot on Lit.

Finally, I just have to say, you have the most amazing tits ever! They are quite simply my idea of perfection.

Thank you both for sharing. I really hope you will be around for a long, long time.

Thanks, at least for the photo side of things, haha. Tomboy loves making it harder for me to take photos; but, that does tend to get the sexiest images. ;)

I'm sure Tomboy will respond to your other comments. :D

You did right by posting them all at once. It may have dampened the effect if you had broken the sequence. She is a very beautiful woman and I have thoroughly enjoyed all that you have posted so far. Plus, you gave us enough here to hold us over for the next few days until the next set is ready for our viewing, and otherwise, pleasure. Thank you ADVR and most especially, that sexy Tomboy.

Thanks, I wasn't sure about posting so many images at once. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I'm awestruck at the beauty of the photos. It seems a lot of people forget that photography is indeed an art, but you clearly remembered that and used that knowledge to capture a beautiful woman to share with us. Having just read the entire thread from start to... well, here I'm very impressed with everything. Your relationship, your photography, your exquisite collection of sassy unmentionables, and your attitudes. Please continue to share with us!

Also, while I've enjoyed the most recent photos quite a bit, I believe my favorite set was the couples photos in the mirror, amazing work and very sexy!

Any chance I could get you to do some photos for my wife and I? lol! The quality would be 100x better than my lame skills with a mediocre digital camera!

There is definitely a long list of things I say with that funny British accent of mine that get a giggle from my friends...

Honestly, the horrible things you Brits do to the American language is perplexing. You really need to learn to speak properly. :D ;)

Thank you so much...

Paradox, thank you so much for taking the time to read our full thread from start to finish...We're stoked that you enjoyed the story as it unfolded from page to page.

As for your comment about my tits, well what can I say, I'm absolutely thrilled that someone out there thinks so ;)

Thanks again for taking the time to post such a supportive and positive comment... We look forward to hearing from you again soon...

Jon, you are very, very welcome indeed... we love this awesome feedback -- it keeps us excited about continuing with this thread! :rose:

I'm awestruck at the beauty of the photos. It seems a lot of people forget that photography is indeed an art, but you clearly remembered that and used that knowledge to capture a beautiful woman to share with us. Having just read the entire thread from start to... well, here I'm very impressed with everything. Your relationship, your photography, your exquisite collection of sassy unmentionables, and your attitudes. Please continue to share with us!

Also, while I've enjoyed the most recent photos quite a bit, I believe my favorite set was the couples photos in the mirror, amazing work and very sexy!

Any chance I could get you to do some photos for my wife and I? lol! The quality would be 100x better than my lame skills with a mediocre digital camera!

Foxtrot, our sincerest thanks to you for taking the time to read our thread, and for letting us know your kind and supportive thoughts about our photos.

We really have had the most fun with this whole 'creative' outlet, both on and off the camera -- wink wink ;) We've also learned a tonne of really great photography tips and tricks which all go towards making the next images better and better.

So, let's hope that we continue to deliver the goods, and inspire folks with our art. And yes, there are some more couple shots planned, but alas, spare time is so sparse these days that it's hard to make them happen...

Thanks again! :)

Ooh that's much closer!! I'm on my way! :D

So BigJim, when shall we expect you? :heart:

Honestly, the horrible things you Brits do to the American language is perplexing. You really need to learn to speak properly.

Teehee, I don't think I've ever been accused of muddling up the American language before :) I shall have to remember that one!

not bad at all, wouldve been better if her face was showing.

Spontaneous, thanks for visiting our thread and taking the time to post a comment, however by keeping my face out of the photos, we can continue to post photos in the relaxing comfort of anonymity... :)

My word, so damm sexy

Thanks RunningJib, we appreciate you taking the time to post a message. We're stoked you like what you see! :rose:

from the cutting room floor.

Do you remember the last time you put on a jacket you hadn't worn in a long time?

Do you remember the feeling you had when you found a $20 bill in the pocket?

This is something like that ;)

tumblr_inline_mi1foySM5h1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mi1fpdK1OU1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mi1fpt5XP31reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mi1fq5J0KZ1reskk2.jpg

How you two ever leave the house or get anything done is beyond me!

You are absolutely stunning, every pose is perfect, you look so confident, so natural and comfortable in your own skin. This thread really is a treat! I look forward to each new post.

Thank you both for being so creative and generous!

Do you remember the last time you put on a jacket you hadn't worn in a long time?

Only so much more precious. :rose:

tumblr_inline_mi1foySM5h1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mi1fpdK1OU1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mi1fpt5XP31reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mi1fq5J0KZ1reskk2.jpg

This new set is absolutely amazing!!!! :D Perky boobs, that figure and awesome skin in black-and-whit is nothing short of my dream come true!! :) :D

my pockets only have lint and pennies :(

awestruck and lustful - again!

Well, in that case, welcome to our thread, OneHD, and thank you very much indeed for posting such a sweet comment... Hope to see you back here again soon. :rose:

Thanks SexyTomboy, You definately got it going On !!!

tumblr_inline_mhu5t0o5FB1reskk2.jpg

Great Attidude Shot .. Great in Red .. and Those Thigh Hi's with Boots ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... Red :rose:'s with a :kiss: for STB and java for Him .. :D

These two have got to be the sexiest you'e posted yet and that's difficult to say with all the fantastic shots you've posted so far. I so look forward to this thread every day. I could make love to those fabulous tits alone, all night long. The stuff that fantasies are made of. So sexy Miss Tomboy.

Back