My wife in front of the camera.

Hello everyone, and thank you...

Gorgeous pictures

Thank you djinn, I really appreciate you taking the time to post a comment... :)

Besides my wife, yours is the hottest woman on here! I would love to have my way with her! She is gorgeous!!

WOW! Thanks RDRUMMER, that is the biggest compliment EVER! THANK YOU SO MUCH :kiss:

Simply exquisite.
Inspirinious, you're a total sweetie for posting such a lovely comment...:rose:

The last two are gorgeous. What a hot woman. thanks for showing.

Thanks as always Don1 -- I really appreciate you taking the time to post a really sweet comment and I'm really glad you are still enjoying our thread! :kiss:

What an exquisite body ! Love her nipples. You are a lucky man !

Thank you loveitdownunder. I'm thrilled with how those two nude photos turned out.

We were slightly concerned that I may have looked a little too 'masculine' for peoples tastes around here, but I think that with the subtle lighting, and the sidewards pose, I think I look quite strong and athletic.

ADVR really does enjoy my athletic physique -- he's constantly reminding me ;)

Your wife takes a man's breath . . .

Paendragon, thank you for stopping by and posting such an awesome comment... That one made me blush... :kiss:

Wow! Such a toned, sleek body ... mmmmmmm.

Thank you, Ouchfeelsgood. Thankfully we live in a place where can often get outside and play, which makes it very easy and a lot of FUN to stay in shape... :rose:

Correct me if I'm wrong but what I see here is a "quiet, sexy, confidence" that is so erotic it's almost intimidating.

Hello again Van093. If you had asked me a few short months ago to pick three words to describe myself, then Quiet, Sexy and Confident would not have made my list, but thanks to this amazing forum and everyone's kind words of support, I now feel sexy and confident...

However if you were to ever ask ANYONE who knows me whether I was quiet, they would most certainly laugh out loud. I am usually quite noisy ;)

Making a girl feel beautiful...

Hi to you both.

Okay, I admit that I've been lurking for a while now, but these latest pics have dragged me kicking and screaming out of the woodwork.

It's been an absolute pleasure to watch the way both of you have evolved over the course of the thread, and I hope that you save a permanent record of it to look back on in a few years time. It's not often that a couple, (or anyone for that matter) will have such a well documented metamorphosis, over such a short period, precipitated by such a clear decision. I know I'm not the only one that would very much like to hear the back story to this, if you should ever feel like writing it down and posting it.

And whilst I have truly enjoyed watching this change, I sense that these last two pics are another step again for the both of you. Even the way ADVR posted them with no intro or text is different to his normal style.

To me, he has captured TheSexyTomboy's exquisite, exquisite beauty. The curve of her hip in this one, the turn of her head, the dip in her back are perfect. The way we can see the strength in her shoulders and arms and the firm swell of her breast to that gorgeous pink nipple is such a great balance of who she has declared herself to be. These two pics put all of the other great ones you have posted up until now in the shade. They speak of a couple absolutely in tune with each other, and revelling in their love.

Thanks for sharing them, they're amazing.

Oz

Ozrod -- that is one of the most amazing comments we have had on this thread so far. I am sincerely flattered that you took the time to post your insightful observations. Just knowing that there are folks like you out there who really appreciate our thread, makes it even more of a motivator to keep going.

Thank you again, Ozrod... I feel beautiful tonight thanks to you! :kiss:

My favourite admirer...

Fighting a bit of insomnia here and these new pics are welcome company to my sleepless night. At least I know I'll have good dreams when I fianlly do get to bed. Thanks for the beautiful photos. :rose:

BigJim, I wanted to tell you that you are my utmost favourite admirer :heart:
I hope that you were able to finally drift off into a deep, wonderful sleep, and that you had sweet and sexy dreams too... :kiss:

Graceful and lithe...

Just...wow. Speechless.
You know how they say lingerie is sexy because it leaves things to the imagination...well the opposite is true with Tomboy. That last one really shows off her physique and how fit & toned her body is. Can only imagine how lithe & graceful she must be in motion. :::::droollllllllll:::::

Oh, and thanks for making me feel like a fatbody slacker! ;)

Thank you Porkwarrior for the lovely compliments...

Just to let you in on a little secret, the 'graceful and lithe' bit is ALL down to the amazing talent that ADVR is demonstrating behind the camera, because between you and me, I am the least graceful or lithe person in the world... but thanks for making me feel so sexy again... :rose:

Always such beautiful comments...

there are very few reasons to be awake at 1:30 a.m. on a Monday ... having the opportunity to view those amazing photos seven hours earlier than now would be one of those reasons :kiss:

Dearest Veblens, your comments are one of the highlights of our thread... Thank you so much for taking the time to make me feel beautiful... :rose:

Just to let you in on a little secret, the 'graceful and lithe' bit is ALL down to the amazing talent that ADVR is demonstrating behind the camera, because between you and me, I am the least graceful or lithe person in the world... but thanks for making me feel so sexy again... :rose:

LOL! I have to comment on this. Tomboy is right in saying that she's not very graceful or lithe in day to day life. In fact, she's a bit of a klutz; until you get her on skis or a bike! Then the words graceful, powerful, and FAST come to mind.

I get to take some credit for that, as I taught her how to ride and ski.

BigJim, I wanted to tell you that you are my utmost favourite admirer :heart:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thank you. I am truly honored. And I assure you the feeling is quite mutual. You thread always manages to add color to even the grayest of my days. :rose:

P.S. I really wanted to add the letter "u" to a couple of those words but I'd just be faking it. :D

"Hello again Van093. If you had asked me a few short months ago to pick three words to describe myself, then Quiet, Sexy and Confident would not have made my list, but thanks to this amazing forum and everyone's kind words of support, I now feel sexy and confident...

However if you were to ever ask ANYONE who knows me whether I was quiet, they would most certainly laugh out loud. I am usually quite noisy ;)[/QUOTE]"

...well "Sexy", goes with saying; "Confident", is evident in your photographs and I can think of times when "quite noisy" would be the desired response. :rose:

attachment.php

Hee hee, thank you. Hubba hubba. :devil:
Love the boots. ;)

f4-1.gif

LOL! I have to comment on this. Tomboy is right in saying that she's not very graceful or lithe in day to day life. In fact, she's a bit of a klutz; until you get her on skis or a bike! Then the words graceful, powerful, and FAST come to mind.

I get to take some credit for that, as I taught her how to ride and ski.

Hee hee, well I was thinking more along the lines of all-but naked on all fours watching her taunt muscles move under her skin...but picturing her shredding a black diamond mogul run with a goofy grin is fun too. :D

Here is the rest of the sequence.

Who needs umbrella girls when you can have a rider. ;)

tumblr_inline_mhu468nO2o1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu47wD5Fo1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu48eBHno1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu4929XWD1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu49xlNxs1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu4c6FmrR1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu4avDOUK1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu4i53zUc1reskk2.jpg

Cont.

tumblr_inline_mhu5rx5GTt1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu5pvkCeG1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu5s8RvZ51reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu5sm7ulC1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu5t0o5FB1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu5tdUbkU1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhu5top7BC1reskk2.jpg

I was going to post just a few a day. But after seeing how great Tomboy looks taking her jacket off, I had to share it in sequence. This means I won't have anymore photos to post for a few days, sorry. ;)

Last edited:
Masculine ? You have to be kidding. You are just amazingly feminine and beautiful. Well, I have always been attracted to strong women, physically & mentally strong.

And your new photo shoot !! Damn, incredibly sexy. The image of you squatting bought some incredible thoughts to my mind.

Thanks ADVR for sharing this beautiful women with us.

Thank you loveitdownunder. I'm thrilled with how those two nude photos turned out.

We were slightly concerned that I may have looked a little too 'masculine' for peoples tastes around here, but I think that with the subtle lighting, and the sidewards pose, I think I look quite strong and athletic.

ADVR really does enjoy my athletic physique -- he's constantly reminding me ;)

New to your Thread .. Sexy Tomboy .. is just That .. Sexy !!!!

attachment.php

Nice Leathers and a Sweet Bootay !!! .. Nice how Her hair flows :cool:

Thanks For Sharing .. Tea for you Sir .. Red :rose:'s with a :kiss: for STB ;)

I like the sound of that...

I can't imagine how you'd have the gall to utter "wrong" & "Tomboy" in the same sentence. Shame on you. :rolleyes:

But the answer is obvious...atleast for one of her slobbering fans in cyberspace. It just isn't her. Tomboy suits a roaring fireplace, bearskin rug & ski pants...that has the lingerie revealed by layers as they come off as if after a good work out session in the snow.

Warrior, I REALLY like the sound of that -- wink wink ;)

Always in my thoughts...

Love the new pics. Thigh highs are always good. Short little skirts as well. So many good things happening. The hands on the hips. The nervous hand to mouth pose. The hint of panties as we check out your backside. The lingerie preparation. All of them are so good.

I love all the different outfits. You have so many in your arsenal and they're all sexy.

ADVR...words cannot express how jealous I am of you. SexyT is a keeper. :D

As always....thanks for sharing.

Please don't be jealous, BigJim... You're a very important person to me, having been such a wonderful supporter of this thread, and my journey to this point... Always in my thoughts! :kiss:

Quite the compliment...

She has the most perfect ass I have seen anywhere - somehow it's curvy, round, full, and yet perky and cute at the same time - quite astounding!

Thanks Gaz, that is quite the compliment -- it's lovely to have you join us on our thread!

Back