My wife did it again!!

Any Chance?

That Mrs. ScrewHer is ready to let you listen in on one of her and Roger's "sessions". Assuming you want to actually hear him taking your wife in the moment - or would you rather continue to just hear her version of the events?

Since you do such a good job of sharing - I think we would all love to hear you describe the sounds that she makes when Roger is giving her a good time. You might also want to hear the exact moment when she decides to give him her ass.....

I ask because I have a FWB who may decide to do that for me and I cannot contain myself with the anticipation..... (If it happens - I may or may not share depending on whether I can remove my hand from my dick long enough to type something)

Anyway - its up to you and Mrs. Screwher. This is just a suggestion.

Any new developments at Scrwher Mansions? I just discovered this thread and have been binge reading all of it. And pretty damn hot it is! Have you been introduced to Roger yet? I guess it must be a special occasion to talk with the man that's screwing your wife.

Meeting Roger is definitely on my hotwife "to do" list.

That Mrs. ScrewHer is ready to let you listen in on one of her and Roger's "sessions". Assuming you want to actually hear him taking your wife in the moment - or would you rather continue to just hear her version of the events?

Since you do such a good job of sharing - I think we would all love to hear you describe the sounds that she makes when Roger is giving her a good time. You might also want to hear the exact moment when she decides to give him her ass.....

I ask because I have a FWB who may decide to do that for me and I cannot contain myself with the anticipation..... (If it happens - I may or may not share depending on whether I can remove my hand from my dick long enough to type something)

Anyway - its up to you and Mrs. Screwher. This is just a suggestion.

Listening to Roger giving it to my wife has obviously crossed my mind. Again this happening would all be up to my wife's comfort level. I know I want it. I'm sure it's no never mind to Roger since I won't actually be there. So it's up to Mrs.Screwher when this happens. This'll happen before I get to watch them screw in person.

*Update*

My wife is on her way now once again visiting her relatives on the east coast. It was her first two trips, and her hook ups with another man, that kick started this thread and our hotwife relationship.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, my wife and I have discussed her seeing him again. We both want her to have sex with him again providing it's an option. That's the exciting part. I'm hoping that by as late as early next week he'll have fucked my wife again. This time it won't be a cheating situation and she'll share all the glorious details with me. The not so exciting part is I'm going to be without sex for a week. But actually that might not be so bad. If he's giving my wife a great time in his bedroom then that should keep me real entertained as well.

As always I'll keep this thread updated whenever I get something.

Excellent sign, my friend, that she's not indicated any reticence in light of the fact that she has not just one but two men available to her back home. Any mention by her that she's told Roger there's a guy over there who 'knows her well'? Or is it a case, in her mind, that that's not his business?

Has Mrs SH informed Roger that Mr SH is on board with this relationship or is he under the impression he is screwing her without her husbands knowledge?

Excellent sign, my friend, that she's not indicated any reticence in light of the fact that she has not just one but two men available to her back home. Any mention by her that she's told Roger there's a guy over there who 'knows her well'? Or is it a case, in her mind, that that's not his business?

Honestly, with all the excitement of the prospect of a new(ish) guy Roger really hasn't come up. But ultimately Rogers feelings are irrelevant.

Has Mrs SH informed Roger that Mr SH is on board with this relationship or is he under the impression he is screwing her without her husbands knowledge?

Yes, Roger knows that I'm aware and approve of them having sex.

Delighted to hear that the hot Mrs Screwher is on her way and intent on opening her legs for her former lover. So looking forward to reading the updates.
Cheers and a big thanks to Mr Screwher

Last edited:
Cool! Hopefully shouldn't be long before you are physically involved with them?

Of course one never knows until it actually happens. But in all likelihood my involvement with their sex will off sitting to the side of our bed watching Roger giving it to her.

Delighted to hear that the hot Mrs Screwher is on her way and intent on opening her legs for her former lover. So looking forward to reading the updates.
Cheers and a big thanks to Mr Screwher

Thank you. Needless to say I'm pretty excited. Right now I'm naked and hard, eagerly awaiting an update from her regarding any interesting activities.

my wife

My wife and I are great friends but we do not have sex anymore. I would not have a problem at all if she found someone else to fuck her as long as she still wanted to be with me.

Wow I can not believe the time is finally here! I will be checking back often for updates, already hard just imagining..

*Update*

My apologies to everyone that was awaiting an update regarding my wife on holiday and all potiential hotwife fun. Until tonight there really wasn't much to report of any interest to this site. All of my communications with Mrs. Screwher so far have been about her flight, what's going on with the family, what she did that day. That kind of (boring) stuff. Earlier tonight things started to get interesting.

Speaking with Mrs. Screwher this evening she told me she casually brought up Jeff to her sister. I know she likes the idea of keeping her sister in the dark regarding her sex with Jeff (although I'm sure her husband, my wife's brother in law, is well aware his buddy has fucked her). So she brought Jeff up in casual conversation, asking "out of curiosity" if he's still friends with b-i-l, still single, whatever info she can get.

Well, great news! Jeff is still around and seemingly available! So I asked my wife what the plan was. "I told everyone I wanted to go off by myself tomorrow." I was getting excited "And..." She answered "Yes, I'm going to go find him and we'll see what happens."
"You remember where he lives?" I had to ask. She answered that she did. That was so hot to hear! I love that my wife a year later still remembers how to get to a guys house that screwed her! And that she's going to have no problem finding it again.

So I'm hoping at this time tomorrow I'm updating that my sexy hotwife has found her prey lol.

Fantastic news. Absolutely delighted for you both. What a great team you have become in just a year.
You are going to have a hot and horny day waiting for news. Enjoy it! Been there many times myself and know how hard it's to concentrate on anything but my wife and wondering what she's doing.
Looking forward to your updates.

Fantastic news. Absolutely delighted for you both. What a great team you have become in just a year.
You are going to have a hot and horny day waiting for news. Enjoy it! Been there many times myself and know how hard it's to concentrate on anything but my wife and wondering what she's doing.
Looking forward to your updates.

Thanks bill. You're right at some point I have to get on with my day. Try to concentrate on work and some interests. It's going to be hard especially later this evening/tonight. When at that moment another man could be balls deep in my wife's pussy!

Thanks bill. You're right at some point I have to get on with my day. Try to concentrate on work and some interests. It's going to be hard especially later this evening/tonight. When at that moment another man could be balls deep in my wife's pussy!

I bet it is going to be hard... :D

Thank you, yes it is very exciting. I love sharing here. It's my only real outlet to talk about my desires for other men screwing my wife.

That would be a great epitaph. You should really consider getting it engraved. Ooooooooo, or a tattoo. Bumper sticker? I would just love to hear the surprised responses from other "straight laced" women to that comment, and the quiet contemplation of their husbands. Lol. Great stuff.

amazing!! I am on edge waiting for an update.
I like that she casually asked her sister, almost curious if she knows as well but doesnt want to bring up anything taboo

Need a recap.....you watched her have sex yet? Any photos of her?
What pages should I read?

Back