My wife did it again!!

*Update*

It’s a long weekend in my neck of the woods. So Greg got on the horn with us and wants to come “visit” tonight. Of course, both my sexy wifey and I are all for it!

Needless to say, we’re looking forward to this evening already. I’ll update when I get something.

Not really. She knows I’m there. But she’s somewhat inhibited when I’m in the room. So she doesn’t really pay me much mind.
Interesting... I love knowing how/why someone ticks. So it sounds like you watching isn't a big part of what turns her on. Or it's a big part that she doesn't want to acknowledge?

*Update*

Just a quickie update saying Greg is on his way and will be here any moment. Mrs. Screwher is ready and I’ve got that nice feeling going on in my cock again! In just a short while, my sexy wifey is going to be getting laid!!

The anticipation is absolutely electrifying!

*Update*

Greg and Mrs. Screwher are upstairs in the bedroom. They had their first session. Now I’ve given them their privacy to continue. Here’s the thing now though. It’s midnight. It’s a holiday tomorrow. So I’m wondering if this is going to be an overnight “visit” for them. I guess time will tell.

When Greg got here, things moved along kind of quick. We’ve changed pleasantries. Offered him a coffee that he declined. I took that as a hint. It’s obvious he was eager to get my wife naked in the bedroom. They never even sat down on the couch. We stood in the middle of the living room, just chatting. My wife got closer and closer to him. Soon she was beside him and his arm went around her. They embraced and started kissing. He started kneeding her ass. Then up they went. My cock strained in my pants just from that. When I made my way up, things were moving fast. My wife was already naked on the bed. Greg was hovering above her standing beside the bed. He took his clothes off. His cock was hard. Then he went down on her. He licked her a bit then focused on her clit. Soon enough she came. Greg then got into position between her legs. Slid his cockminto her pussy. And started to fuck her!

So now I’m in my regular spot stroking my cock! I’m sure they’re upstairs starting round two. I hope I’m in for a long night!

*Update*

It’s on the other side of 5:30 in the morning. I heard hide nor hair from either Greg or my wife overnight. So obviously they decided he was going to spend the night with my wife in our bed.

I’m going to make my way up and stick my head in the bedroom.

*Update*

It’s on the other side of 5:30 in the morning. I heard hide nor hair from either Greg or my wife overnight. So obviously they decided he was going to spend the night with my wife in our bed.

Do you have a spare bedroom? Or do you just spend the night on the couch when this happens?

And... what'd you see when you stuck your head in??!? :)

*Update*

I'm always on the edge of my chair waiting for *updates* on the hottest thread on Literotica!

I've been following the story of Mrs. Screwher's sexlife from the beginning of this thread, or rather from another thread before (IIRC). I haven't been here for a while and it's such a great feeling to learn that Mr. & Mrs. Screwher and Greg are keeping on with their lovely relationship.
Just being happy for all of you and glad that it runs so well.
Wish you to keep on with that for a long long while, even though for Mr. Screwher it means many nights stroking alone with the Internet while Mrs. is getting pounded.

Back