my own thread

copperbutterfly said:
Don't they all? Here's to more ups than downs! :nana:
i don't know hun the going downs can be such fun too
. hope the snow has stopped beside you now fred was worried he hadn't heard from you fo a few days
 
bolero982 said:
Evening (well, morning now I guess ;)). Your new av & user pic are wonderful...pitty I've hurt my wrist moving something earlier. Always said doing work was bad for my health... ;)
hahaha soz hun shouldn't laugh but wasn't it repetitive strain injury fromthe other activity
:D
 
cockslave said:
i don't know hun the going downs can be such fun too
. hope the snow has stopped beside you now fred was worried he hadn't heard from you fo a few days

The snow was very bad in a number of areas...I lucked out this time...just really cold...fred just popped on line so we have touched base today. He says he is sorry that he missed you! :rose:
 
cockslave said:
hahaha soz hun shouldn't laugh but wasn't it repetitive strain injury fromthe other activity
:D
Can't be...something else would hurt too if it was. ;) Something else is certainly doing something, but I wouldn't call it painful...it seems to be more of a localised swelling. I wonder why that is. ;) :devil: :p
 
copperbutterfly said:
The snow was very bad in a number of areas...I lucked out this time...just really cold...fred just popped on line so we have touched base today. He says he is sorry that he missed you! :rose:
i caught him earlier
talking naughty thoughts before his shower !;)
 
bolero982 said:
Can't be...something else would hurt too if it was. ;) Something else is certainly doing something, but I wouldn't call it painful...it seems to be more of a localised swelling. I wonder why that is. ;) :devil: :p
ooo heard you talk about that before .....better get a doctor or nurse to check that out:devil:
 
cockslave said:
ooo heard you talk about that before .....better get a doctor or nurse to check that out:devil:
Mmmm...good idea. Now where might I find someone at this hour? ;)
 
bolero982 said:
Mmmm...good idea. Now where might I find someone at this hour? ;)
well this ones off duty and about to head to bed....shattered
need beauty sleep....lots of it!:D
 
cockslave said:
well this ones off duty and about to head to bed....shattered
need beauty sleep....lots of it!:D
Nah, you don't need any beauty sleep...could stay up forever and you'd still be gorgeous. :kiss:
 
Whew Sexy Lady! My first time here You may get fucked but you certainly arent fucked up and I doubt youre confused! Thanks for sharing!
 
bolero982 said:
Nah, you don't need any beauty sleep...could stay up forever and you'd still be gorgeous. :kiss:
after escapades last night i need sleep . that way be ready if opportunity arises again
 
brucentn said:
Whew Sexy Lady! My first time here You may get fucked but you certainly arent fucked up and I doubt youre confused! Thanks for sharing!
thanks i think? LOL am very confused at moment hun
4am , tired and horny. and your welcome to drop by anytime you want hun :kiss:
 
thelovemaker said:
glad to hear it babe :) just been looking long and hard at your pictures :D :kiss: :rose:
hehe done the trick again have they LM. hehe so easy to please aren't you:p
 
cockslave said:
thanks i think? LOL am very confused at moment hun
4am , tired and horny. and your welcome to drop by anytime you want hun :kiss:

I hope you take care of the horny before you go to sleep ;) Youll be helpin me take care of the horny!
 
brucentn said:
I hope you take care of the horny before you go to sleep ;) Youll be helpin me take care of the horny!
think i'll save my horny for when i get up! :p
and maybe have cam near by
 
cockslave said:
after escapades last night i need sleep . that way be ready if opportunity arises again
I can understand that. After escapades tonight, I think I'm ready for sleep...I didn't let a painful wrist stop me. ;) :devil: Although it did make my legs go all wobbly after, and I fell over the bin again. I really should put it somewhere else. ;) :p
 
nite /morning /evening to you all. bedtime for me. catch ya all later . and thanks for the encouragement! :kiss: :kiss:
 
Back
Top