cockslave
snap happy in scotland
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2006
- Posts
- 17,110
awww getting jealous now wookiee........WOOKSTER said:Ahem' !.......................There's a cue !![]()
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
awww getting jealous now wookiee........WOOKSTER said:Ahem' !.......................There's a cue !![]()
![]()

thanks babe . hope your xmas is a good one too. give the big galoot a smooch from me too under the mistletoe.fantasee2006 said:Hello babes, going to bed soon so if I don't catch you over the next couple of days......have the bestest time....hope you're feeling the love coming your way...![]()

cockslave said:awww getting jealous now wookiee........![]()

i've got a map i'd get there alright ....usually finding my way back home i get lost!pookies said:Dumbarton.![]()
ooooooooooo hark at him big words after 1 am..very poshWOOKSTER said:Just ettiquette my dear !............ A little forum decorum !![]()
cockslave said:thanks babe . hope your xmas is a good one too. give the big galoot a smooch from me too under the mistletoe.
hope i can feel the love babe![]()

cockslave said:ooooooooooo hark at him big words after 1 am..very posh![]()

awwwwwwwwww you can definitely cum back anytime chandlerchandler77 said:Well congratulations on the greatest understatement I have heard for 06'

less than 2 hour drive from me hun .even with roadworkspookies said:Me too. lol It's about 15-20 mins north of Glasgow.
typical .nothing to do with your driving then! ! !pookies said:That's what I thoughtI can make it to Glasgow..make it less for ya!
I won't be renting a car this time. Last time I did...I hit the drivers side sideview morror on something...lol. Wrong side of the road and all. Cost me an extra 600 quid in damage.![]()
![]()
hi babeVaBoy said:Evening, how areyou tonight??
.yeah its been good. and your day?cockslave said:Mmmmmmmmmm i think i may have to give you a hint.........a few pics maybe

hi johnJohn048 said:Uh huh See I returned lol Morning CS, will stop in a lil later hun, back to dream land for me![]()
![]()
![]()
sweet dreamswhy brave hun .i only bite when asked to!limiwa said:being brave and popping in to say Merry Christmas Slave![]()

CONGRATULATIONS

not often I step into another ladies place....and I might get silly and ask to be bittencockslave said:why brave hun .i only bite when asked to!
merry christmas limi hope you have a great one!![]()
you can drop by any time you want hunlimiwa said:not often I step into another ladies place....and I might get silly and ask to be bitten![]()