cockslave
snap happy in scotland
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2006
- Posts
- 17,110
yep who'd have thought it eh?FRENCHIE44T said:HEY Cockslave![]()
![]()
![]()
200 Pages
![]()
CONGRATULATIONS
![]()
![]()
told you i could talk for scotland ! ! !
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yep who'd have thought it eh?FRENCHIE44T said:HEY Cockslave![]()
![]()
![]()
200 Pages
![]()
CONGRATULATIONS
![]()
![]()
cockslave said:yep who'd have thought it eh?
told you i could talk for scotland ! ! !
that's what I am afraid of....cockslave said:you can drop by any time you want hun
makes a change from meeting in wookiee's place
and i'd be more than happy to oblige with whatever you ask
ahhhh but only if you ask hunlimiwa said:that's what I am afraid of....![]()
heheFRENCHIE44T said:Well its been a pleasure meeting you on here, and I for one have enjoyed the pleasure of that and who knows, if I ever get up there.........................![]()
cockslave said:hehe
oooooo such a charmer tonight ain't ya frenchie![]()

oooooooo hump please! merry xmas hunsurf1 said:bump..or hump...

heheheFRENCHIE44T said:I cant help it, its just my nature.![]()
![]()
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm do you have to ask?surf1 said:well how a bout a lick do go along with that hump...?
oh i think a definite kiss is called for....and i know just where to hang the mistletoe !surf1 said:and perhaps a lick from you...

hi babe merry christmas to you as well.cheerupemo said:long time no see! how are you...merry christmas!

good job i'm not santa then coz i have a little pressie for all the girls and boys.cheerupemo said:nooo.....im been pretty naughty![]()
![]()
officially xmas day frenchieFRENCHIE44T said:
merry christmas huncockslave said:officially xmas day frenchiemerry christmas hun
mmmm my hearts desire is doubtful but will settle for a peaceful day......FRENCHIE44T said:Thank You.
Back at you darling![]()
![]()
I hope you get what your heart desires, i'll get there as quickly as possible.
Good Night.
thanks hun same right back at yasurf1 said:merry christmas cs....
