My new discovery

dave's thing

pervuator of boredom
I have always had a thing for assholes but I recently discovered how much fun they truely can be.

Our family weekend cottage is in a very isolated small lake that is shared by two other families that over the years has turned into a nude friendly situation. It is NOT a sexual situation at all. I have never, and don't any of them, have indulged in sex before. If they have I know nothing of it. In my retirement I spend a lot of time there in the summer. Everyone had left on the Sunday and Monday morning I saw the closest neighbor having coffee at the same time as me and she waved good morning so I walked over. I have been attracted to her for a very long time and whenever I could liked to check her out. We made small talk for awhile as we sat in the sun. Her hubby had gone back home to work for the week and it turned out she was there for the week. After a long time we decided to have dinner together and get back together around 3.

Ar 3 she came over and asked if we could sunbath as there is more afternoon sun at our place then theirs . I got us some drinks and we settled in. About an hour and several drinks later she moved to a recliner and laid on her tummy. I made a joke about her tanline in her crack and she responded by saying she had never thought of that and spread open her cheeks revealing an almost perfect, pink, tightly closed asshole.i made a remark about it and advised caution due to my love of them. She responded something to the affect of admire away as it could use some attention. No need to say twice and I moved my chair closer. It was pulsing a bit and I took that as an invitation to touch and use my finger to feel all around it and to circle the bullseye. She moaned heavily and mumbled that she really enjoyed what I was doing. I ran my finger across it several times when it suddenly did an extraordinary thing and opened up and more or less sucked my finger in to its tunnel. I started rubbing the sides and slowly going deeper. Her ass had now lifted into the air supported by her hands which now had her spread so wide that her pussy was in clear sight and so wet her pubics glistened. I was full finger deep and wiggling when without warning screamed "oh God", her hole clamped on my finger like a tight voice and her pussy flooded. I kept wiggling my finger as best I could and eventually her asshole loosened enough to slowly pull out. I looked at my finger and it looked good. Not to let an opportunity slip away I lower my mouth and cleaned up her juices and returned my attention to her asshole whereby almost identically what happened to my finger now happened to my tongue except that it obviously did go as deep but I did use my lips as best I could to sorta suck her off. The results were again the same except her hole could not hold my tongue in and quite frankly I was afraid of it getting hurt. She let go of her cheeks and my entire face was engulfed in her crack.

She pulled my face out by my hair and rolled over and looked at my flag pole now full erect with swollen head and told me to sit on her face. I put a foot on the ground either side of her on the recliner at the same time I was stroking as I lowered my asshole to her waiting mouth. I was in heaven. I lifted my tight balls so she could breath and maintained a steady stroking. This eent on for st least 10 min of her having her way with my hole and back of bslls. I told her it would not be very long and she pushed me up slightly, jammed her finger deep into.my asshole and around my prostate and with her other hand started feverishly stroking my cock and rubbing my cock head. When I came it was a literal explosion that seemed to go on forever and covered her entire front from pubics titties with a big puddle in her cleavage. Never felt anything like it before.

Once we recovered enough to be able to move, she rubbed my man seed all over herself and me and was very impressed by the amount as was I. We mixed hets and my juices together and it was very tasty
She told me she had wanted to do that for a very long time and her expectations were any where near as great as it turned out to be. We repeated this several times that week in various positions but I think my favorite was bent over a table.

I have done this kind of thing in fore play but never as the main course on multiple occasions. I am curious if any body else has?

I have always had a thing for assholes but I recently discovered how much fun they truely can be.

Our family weekend cottage is in a very isolated small lake that is shared by two other families that over the years has turned into a nude friendly situation. It is NOT a sexual situation at all. I have never, and don't any of them, have indulged in sex before. If they have I know nothing of it. In my retirement I spend a lot of time there in the summer. Everyone had left on the Sunday and Monday morning I saw the closest neighbor having coffee at the same time as me and she waved good morning so I walked over. I have been attracted to her for a very long time and whenever I could liked to check her out. We made small talk for awhile as we sat in the sun. Her hubby had gone back home to work for the week and it turned out she was there for the week. After a long time we decided to have dinner together and get back together around 3.

Ar 3 she came over and asked if we could sunbath as there is more afternoon sun at our place then theirs . I got us some drinks and we settled in. About an hour and several drinks later she moved to a recliner and laid on her tummy. I made a joke about her tanline in her crack and she responded by saying she had never thought of that and spread open her cheeks revealing an almost perfect, pink, tightly closed asshole.i made a remark about it and advised caution due to my love of them. She responded something to the affect of admire away as it could use some attention. No need to say twice and I moved my chair closer. It was pulsing a bit and I took that as an invitation to touch and use my finger to feel all around it and to circle the bullseye. She moaned heavily and mumbled that she really enjoyed what I was doing. I ran my finger across it several times when it suddenly did an extraordinary thing and opened up and more or less sucked my finger in to its tunnel. I started rubbing the sides and slowly going deeper. Her ass had now lifted into the air supported by her hands which now had her spread so wide that her pussy was in clear sight and so wet her pubics glistened. I was full finger deep and wiggling when without warning screamed "oh God", her hole clamped on my finger like a tight voice and her pussy flooded. I kept wiggling my finger as best I could and eventually her asshole loosened enough to slowly pull out. I looked at my finger and it looked good. Not to let an opportunity slip away I lower my mouth and cleaned up her juices and returned my attention to her asshole whereby almost identically what happened to my finger now happened to my tongue except that it obviously did go as deep but I did use my lips as best I could to sorta suck her off. The results were again the same except her hole could not hold my tongue in and quite frankly I was afraid of it getting hurt. She let go of her cheeks and my entire face was engulfed in her crack.

She pulled my face out by my hair and rolled over and looked at my flag pole now full erect with swollen head and told me to sit on her face. I put a foot on the ground either side of her on the recliner at the same time I was stroking as I lowered my asshole to her waiting mouth. I was in heaven. I lifted my tight balls so she could breath and maintained a steady stroking. This eent on for st least 10 min of her having her way with my hole and back of bslls. I told her it would not be very long and she pushed me up slightly, jammed her finger deep into.my asshole and around my prostate and with her other hand started feverishly stroking my cock and rubbing my cock head. When I came it was a literal explosion that seemed to go on forever and covered her entire front from pubics titties with a big puddle in her cleavage. Never felt anything like it before.

Once we recovered enough to be able to move, she rubbed my man seed all over herself and me and was very impressed by the amount as was I. We mixed hets and my juices together and it was very tasty
She told me she had wanted to do that for a very long time and her expectations were any where near as great as it turned out to be. We repeated this several times that week in various positions but I think my favorite was bent over a table.

I have done this kind of thing in fore play but never as the main course on multiple occasions. I am curious if any body else has?
yea, it's called rimming and there's several threads on here about it.

this is why the fetish board fascinates me. It's always like someone has finally discovered something wild and amazing that they think needs a round of applause until someone comes along and says "Good onya cocksucker!"
It constantly challenges me to step up my game. (within the boundaries of my own kinks of course.)
Yeah, we all have bums. They are fun. At least we can just agree on that and enjoy them our own way. Personally, the days of enjoying the servants entrance are over for me. It's not quite so elastic back there anymore and vigorous use leaves me with tearing and err... sometimes... do we mention hemorrhoids while someone is exercising a rimming kink?
So, clap clap. I'm happy for you. Tongue that bumhole. Massage that prostate. Enjoy it all.
Look out though, someone will be along shortly to piss on you while they talk to their sister on the phone and wank with an fresh octopus arm from the markets.

this is why the fetish board fascinates me. It's always like someone has finally discovered something wild and amazing that they think needs a round of applause until someone comes along and says "Good onya cocksucker!"
It constantly challenges me to step up my game. (within the boundaries of my own kinks of course.)
Yeah, we all have bums. They are fun. At least we can just agree on that and enjoy them our own way. Personally, the days of enjoying the servants entrance are over for me. It's not quite so elastic back there anymore and vigorous use leaves me with tearing and err... sometimes... do we mention hemorrhoids while someone is exercising a rimming kink?
So, clap clap. I'm happy for you. Tongue that bumhole. Massage that prostate. Enjoy it all.
Look out though, someone will be along shortly to piss on you while they talk to their sister on the phone and wank with an fresh octopus arm from the markets.
You have such a charming way To acknowledge the realities of life.

I only discovered how lovely an asshole can be after marrying my wife. This is our second marriage. I have found that I love rimming her hole. It is so attractive, for some reason. She tastes great and based on her reactions she enjoys it very much. She will often try to dissuade me when I begin, but her protests are very short lived.

I only discovered how lovely an asshole can be after marrying my wife. This is our second marriage. I have found that I love rimming her hole. It is so attractive, for some reason. She tastes great and based on her reactions she enjoys it very much. She will often try to dissuade me when I begin, but her protests are very short lived.
I have always loved rimming. Wife loved when I did it, too. Recently started to insert a finger or two into her pussy while doing it. Curling the fingers back toward her ass while driving my tongue in. Puts her over the top. Have made her cum this way with no other stimulation.

Very hot story!

Cheek nibbling….on the the lower curve, both sides….taking my time ….I like doing it for my own pleasure but it makes them so damned horny …..I don’t resist my own impulses either….cause it makes me so damned horny too…..”reckon your flagons up” the poet said…..
sins of the flesh…yes….put them on me, I want that please…I don’t mind begging

I enjoy having my asshole played with, rimmed, tongue fucked, then fucked and filled with cum.

However, sometimes I get constipated, several days, and don't Even want to touch my own ass in the shower it's so uncomfortable.

My ex didn't seem to understand and would ask why over and over again. It made me wish I had never discovered the joy.

My wife and I have enjoyed rimming and assplay since we met. We’ve introduced some friends into the activity too. Most people we know enjoy it also. Must be clean though.

There is nothing like a clean asshole, straight out of the bath or shower, almost begging to be gently probed or licked. My ex used to come real fast, especially with a light flicking of my tongue over hers. It was then followed by a deep, slow fuck and, as was often the case, me licking her pussy clean and having her cum another couple of times while I did it! Our foreplay always included some ass play... and always resulted in us both coming hard!

Anal stimulation to fingers, rimming and or tongue-fuck’n to orgasm is so intense. And truly my favorite orgasm. My wife’s most insane orgasms have all cum from; rimming, fingering and fucking her ass. Some time just two fingers up her butthole will send her to the moon.

Back