my "Hangout"

Good Morning Hun:kiss: yes of course I have to be ready for another Days Work, if I want to or not - at least it cools down over Night around 56 F right now and its suppose to be 89 F by Afternoon;)

56 degree is cool enough to take a nice walk with my dog

No walks in the daytime though

Hello Honey, hoping that you have a great weekend! Don't do anything I wanted do ;) :kiss::kiss: M

56 degree is cool enough to take a nice walk with my dog

No walks in the daytime though
Hey I googled Atlanta Weather;) it looks like its pretty well the same as here~you have an enjoyable walk with your Dog and have a great Wknd as well XO XO

Hello Honey, hoping that you have a great weekend! Don't do anything I wanted do ;) :kiss::kiss: M
and a great big Hello back to you Hun :kiss::kiss:
Weekend should be O K unless the Wind changes again and we get Smoke again
from the northern Wildfires:eek:
mh I might get some playtime in, how about YOU ;):D

and a great big Hello back to you Hun :kiss::kiss:
Weekend should be O K unless the Wind changes again and we get Smoke again
from the northern Wildfires:eek:
mh I might get some playtime in, how about YOU ;):D

Playtime for me means a slightly different thing, but yes I will find time in between all the work to have my playtime ;)
I do hope that the winds stay blowing in the right direction for you Ling, I have been in low quality air due to smoke and it is no fun.

:kiss::kiss: M

Hey I googled Atlanta Weather;) it looks like its pretty well the same as here~you have an enjoyable walk with your Dog and have a great Wknd as well XO XO

We did have some decent weather yesterday. My puppy enjoyed the walk.
She is 13 and can't stand the heat when she walks.

hi :kiss::kiss: having lunch with the kids in town today cos we had to get some more school supplies:( -- talk to you later

Well now...

...after lowering the mower blade to 2 Inches my lawn finally turned brown, no more mowing until next Spring for me. :D

Good Morning sexy Ling :kiss::rose:
got up early this Morning, so how would you like some Breakfast in Bed ;):D
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTph7W1fmVK12rxgeykFu_TgsLy_4JqfOoopx5GaGJab6Rcf1BB
enjoy :)

Playtime for me means a slightly different thing, but yes I will find time in between all the work to have my playtime ;)
I do hope that the winds stay blowing in the right direction for you Ling, I have been in low quality air due to smoke and it is no fun.

:kiss::kiss: M
Monday already :eek: ~Good Morning M B :kiss::kiss:
Weekends always go by so fast,Weather wasnt hot enough for the Beach but we had some Visitors come over an even managed to get in some "Playtime":D -ao how was your Wknd;)

We did have some decent weather yesterday. My puppy enjoyed the walk.
She is 13 and can't stand the heat when she walks.
Good Morning Prop :kiss: hope the Weather cooled off a bit for you, so you could enjoy the Weekend ;)

hi :kiss::kiss: having lunch with the kids in town today cos we had to get some more school supplies:( -- talk to you later
oh I bet the Kids enjoyed it coming along to the Store and you all having Lunch together in Town:) ~Good Morning ((((Fran))))):kiss::kiss:

Good Morning sexy Ling :kiss::rose:
got up early this Morning, so how would you like some Breakfast in Bed ;):D
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTph7W1fmVK12rxgeykFu_TgsLy_4JqfOoopx5GaGJab6Rcf1BB
enjoy :)
Good Morning and thank you P J :kiss::kiss:
it was a nice Treat Hun dont get that to often ;)
Have a great Monday and a wonderful Week XO XO :)

Good Morning and thanks to all the People that send me PM's
I will try and reply to them to morrow;)

i think its lunchtime wonder if your checking your thread today ling ;):)
well i came to say hi and brought some hugs and :kiss:ss along and if you feel like having dessert i got some eclairs :)
chocolate-eclairs.jpg

Back