my "Hangout"

good afternoon ling :kiss::kiss:
everything went as we had planned for the weekend,spend one day at my parents place and the other 2 days at the beach we all had a terrific time exspecially the kids:) hope your day went well at work ;):)

Good Evening Ling :kiss::rose:
Iam back after a lovely and wonderful long Weekend :)
I see you managed to visit some Pavillions I will go see a few during the Week ;):)

good afternoon ling :kiss::kiss:
everything went as we had planned for the weekend,spend one day at my parents place and the other 2 days at the beach we all had a terrific time exspecially the kids:) hope your day went well at work ;):)
Sounds good Fran:) Iam glad the Weather co- operated that you Guys could spend 2 Days at the Beach;)-made out ok at Work even though it felt like Monday - hugssss and :kiss::kiss:ssss and have a wonderful Hump Day:D

Good Evening Ling :kiss::rose:
Iam back after a lovely and wonderful long Weekend :)
I see you managed to visit some Pavillions I will go see a few during the Week ;):)
Well good Morning P J :kiss::kiss:
so did you spend the whole Weekend out at Gimli? you should a nice Tan by now hanging out by the Lake :) anyway thanks for stopping in and have Happy Hump Day:D

I know people who have ... we're not the obesity capital for nothing. Checking in to see if the coffee is ready? Hope you had a good rest! :kiss:
Good Morning :) had a fairly good rest ;) as for the Coffee well had to pour my own and even had to get a refill myself :(

mhhhhhh :p I would have loved that Fran;):D but we would have to put the A/C up a notch or two :kiss::kiss:

Gracious you two turning up the heat on a day when it doesn't need to get any hotter. Oh well go ahead and continue ladies I'll fan myself harder! :kiss:

Gracious you two turning up the heat on a day when it doesn't need to get any hotter. Oh well go ahead and continue ladies I'll fan myself harder! :kiss:
hehe maybe its a good thing its long Distance ;):)

Yeah Mr. Investor comes up with some remarkable things ;):)~ Good Morning its Thursday one Day closer to Weekend:)

Best part of Thursday.....You are so correct ....ONE DAY CLOSED TO THE WEEKEND...

See you later.

mhhhhhh :p I would have loved that Fran;):D but we would have to put the A/C up a notch or two :kiss::kiss:
or perhaps put on a fan close by ;):D
brought you something to cool off a bit :kiss::kiss:
220px-StrawberrySundae.jpg

ling, I'm a little concerned about Fran . . . first she heats things up in here, then she cools them back down . . . has she always had that dual personality? :D

It's friday . . . enjoy that lunch with the girls!

Back