My all new All me thread

<a href="https://ibb.co/kDmvdpv">IMG-1757Can’t remember if I posted this one before or not (I think I may have 🤦🏽‍♀️) It’s from last week sometime. If it’s a repeat I’m sorry
I can’t stop gazing at this glorious sight as I lie here with this erection you gave me throbbing in my hand but imagining it pulsing inside you as I empty this load we’ve built together in you. Can you feel it shooting into you? I’m going to leave my cock in you until it is limp and then pull out and watch my cum run out of your pussy and drip across your asshole. That sight will likely make me hard again. Where should I put this new hard on?

I can’t stop gazing at this glorious sight as I lie here with this erection you gave me throbbing in my hand but imagining it pulsing inside you as I empty this load we’ve built together in you. Can you feel it shooting into you? I’m going to leave my cock in you until it is limp and then pull out and watch my cum run out of your pussy and drip across your asshole. That sight will likely make me hard again. Where should I put this new hard on?
My mouth 😉

Back