MSNBC saw another down quarter, with viewership off 17 percent

Now the truth - and this is my last post towards you, InWord, as I am putting you on 'ignore'.

In reality, I am a 32 year-old professional male. I am in a relationship and I live with my partner. Up to now, I practiced the 'demure' style and the flirting with a few males on this site for a bit of fun.

I am telling you this because I am done with games and I want to concentrate on something else.

Like we didn't already know, dipshit.:rolleyes:

Ann is next to come clean.

6a010536ad494c970b0120a58d7398970b-pi

Maybe MSNBC needs to put a dozen whores on the shows with six inch heels, fake tits, way too much makeup and stock off the rack sleevless dresses that barely cover their asses.

I love hot girls but if 9 out of 10 of those girls on fox weren't as good looking as they are, they would be pouring beer at a bar or coffee at starbucks.

I wonder is Andrea Tantaros realizes not one person listens to her words.

I wonder if she even cares at this point.

Because being pretty makes a woman a whore? I would venture that the collective eye candy on Fox News has far more law degrees between them then any other network. If memory serves, Megyn Kelly clerked for a Supreme Court Justice. Granted, I'm sure she looked hot in his office too.

One of them is fairly liberal and a former actual working trial lawyer.. Shepard Smith is quite liberal and most likely, gay. Is there a types about Fox News are wrong.

In other news: How do I not have Jen on ignore under this handle.

Last edited:
idiot .... no wonder you have to function with your mom holding your hand.

keep living that welfare dream

My Mom is not near me, but that would be easier than getting around while your Mom's holding my head.

Keep living the dream where anyone cares what you think, or believes you do any thinking at all.

My Mom is not near me, but that would be easier than getting around while your Mom's holding my head.

Keep living the dream where anyone cares what you think, or believes you do any thinking at all.

Oh, mama jokes...

Your mama is so stupid she needed a blue tooth so she went to the dentist....

well, then get out of the basement and go say hello

Now the truth - and this is my last post towards you, InWord, as I am putting you on 'ignore'.

In reality, I am a 32 year-old professional male. I am in a relationship and I live with my partner. Up to now, I practiced the 'demure' style and the flirting with a few males on this site for a bit of fun.

I am telling you this because I am done with games and I want to concentrate on something else.

EDIT
To anyone who has a brain and is able to put this comment in the context of the entire thread and of what was happening at the time:

This was a tongue-in cheek comment made with the obvious intent of getting rid of the jokes made by a poster. Those jokes started as a light banter (and they made me and a few others chuckle, initially) but they ended up annoying me.

Unfortunately, whereas InWord was just a well-adjusted individual who was only acting silly in order to kill boredom (his jokes ceased shortly after he realised how much they were annoying me)

this silly exchange was taken literally by the disturbed individual who posts under the username Emerson40, and who used it as an excuse for his relentless cyberstalking with disgusting comments of a sexual nature.

This edit is a classic!

Top 4% in wage earners and top 2% in savings.

I could retire tomorrow.

If you did retire tomorrow you could spend more time here, enriching the lives of so many more people.
I think you can recognize your moral responsibility to the GB.
And, hey, can you lend me $5 until payday?

Back