Mother's Panties

Some of my upcoming stories are about my lifelong fetish of all things panty: wearing them, jerking off into them, sniffing them. I love panties!
Me too, I started jerking my mom panties as well as my sisters, because it was easy to access their panties. Later ,it becam an addiction up to now.

Last edited:
Special relationship- mother/son in-law. Mine is now 74 and we spend more time together than ever
I lived with mother in law at the same building and I could access to her home and help her to do her laundry so I wanked many times at her panties . At that times she was 60 and I was 40. She died 10 years a go, and I missed her and her panties too.

I lived with mother in law at the same building and I could access to her home and help her to do her laundry so I wanked many times at her panties . At that times she was 60 and I was 40. She died 10 years a go, and I missed her and her panties too.
My MiL let us take anything we wanted from her mother's house. The woman was 101 and recently moved into an assisted living complex. While my wife went through the kitchen cupboards, I was in the attic going through boxes of vintage clothes. I managed to find a few treasures. My favorite is this satin half-slip with built in panties. All one piece. It's something the woman wore at least 50 years ago. I've already worn it and the feeling is magic

Back