Mother's Day Massacre - At Least 6 Gunned Down

LukSkyFokker

Call me Art
6 people killed in apparent murder-suicide at birthday party in Colorado Springs

Six people were killed at a birthday party in Colorado Springs early Sunday after a man opened fire inside a home before taking his own life.

An unidentified suspect drove to the party, located at a mobile home community, entered the residence where people were gathered and began shooting at around 12:18 a.m., according to Colorado Springs Police. He is believed to be the boyfriend of one of the victims, based on a preliminary investigation.

Children who were at the party were unharmed and are in the custody of family members, police said.

Colorado Springs Police Chief Vince Niski said officers and investigators working the case are “left incredibly shaken.”

“This is something you hope never happens in your own community, in the place that you call home,” Niski said. “When these types of unspeakable acts happen, there is nothing that can be done to fully rebuild what was lost or replace those who are no longer with us.”

6 people killed in apparent murder-suicide at birthday party in Colorado Springs

Six people were killed at a birthday party in Colorado Springs early Sunday after a man opened fire inside a home before taking his own life.

An unidentified suspect drove to the party, located at a mobile home community, entered the residence where people were gathered and began shooting at around 12:18 a.m., according to Colorado Springs Police. He is believed to be the boyfriend of one of the victims, based on a preliminary investigation.

Children who were at the party were unharmed and are in the custody of family members, police said.

Colorado Springs Police Chief Vince Niski said officers and investigators working the case are “left incredibly shaken.”

This is something you hope never happens in your own community, in the place that you call home,” Niski said. “When these types of unspeakable acts happen, there is nothing that can be done to fully rebuild what was lost or replace those who are no longer with us.”

And yet this shit has already happened in their community. It's something you hope never happens to you. No fucks are given when it's someone else. I'm sure they sent "thoughts and prayers" to Shannon.

The 3rd Amendment right to live in wheeled accomodations is another divisive issue for americans.

God,was thinking about Phil's other thread, and I had a weird feeling it would be in Colorado. Lo and behold! Such a geographically beautiful state!

People are wilding out during this Pandemic in this country, folks are on edge.

“This is something you hope never happens in your own community, in the place that you call home,” Niski said. “When these types of unspeakable acts happen, there is nothing that can be done to fully rebuild what was lost or replace those who are no longer with us.”

And yet this shit has already happened in their community. It's something you hope never happens to you. No fucks are given when it's someone else. I'm sure they sent "thoughts and prayers" to Shannon.

God,was thinking about Phil's other thread, and I had a weird feeling it would be in Colorado. Lo and behold! Such a geographically beautiful state!

People are wilding out during this Pandemic in this country, folks are on edge.

Where's RightGuard with his sudden interest in mass shootings?

His nose was all up Times Square last night. Farming crickets now.

A party with young children at 12:18 a.m.

Do you think its ok to have young kids at a party after midnight? I don't. Nothing good happens.

Did you read the article? Did it say the children were awake? That they were outside partying? Kool-Aid pouch in hand? What if they lived in the house and were asleep?

Victim blaming children is pretty low. But those who have to proclaim themselves "good Christians" are often quick to be so judgmental.

Do you think its ok to have young kids at a party after midnight? I don't. Nothing good happens.

It was a birthday party. You know...close friends...bbq...kids crashed out after watching a movie. But go ahead and project your opinion and show the World the kind of ass you are. What I can tell...you aren't a parent...and you don't have friends with kids.

"It was Colorado's worst mass shooting since...."

I was expecting them to quote a calendar year, like 1999 or 2002 or something.

but then: "since a gunman killed 10 people at a Boulder supermarket on March 22."

Jesus.

Sad isn't it? But it is the Republican way...more guns more violence...more death

Oh, it's back to the Republicans, is it. You don't bother to offer any ideas, but you politicize at the first opportunity.

I consider myself a supporter of the 2nd Amendment, per the original intent as best we know it. The types of weaponry, and to whom, and how, they are made available, should be legitimate areas of discussion, and most Republicans are happy to engage in that discussion. Mindlessly politicizing an issue like this does not serve the goal of reducing homicides committed with guns.

Ironic, no, that the majority of homicides involving guns are committed in Democrat strongholds?

Oh, it's back to the Republicans, is it. You don't bother to offer any ideas, but you politicize at the first opportunity.

I consider myself a supporter of the 2nd Amendment, per the original intent as best we know it. The types of weaponry, and to whom, and how, they are made available, should be legitimate areas of discussion, and most Republicans are happy to engage in that discussion. Mindlessly politicizing an issue like this does not serve the goal of reducing homicides committed with guns.

Ironic, no, that the majority of homicides involving guns are committed in Democrat strongholds?

We have offered hundreds of ideas. They sit in Congress with zero support from the Fascist traitor Republicans and full support of Democrats. Grow up. I make it about Republicans because IT IS ABOUT REPUBLICANS. If you don't like what we offer...then introduce some Legislation that helps solve the problem.

What is the problem you ask? Too many guns in the hands of unstable people.

Edit: since you want to make it about Democratic cities...shall we break the numbers down to a per capita relationship? Say...murders per 100 or 1000 people? Do a search...you will be very surprised...or not. Fascist traitors don't like looking in the mirror

Last edited:
Back