Moms Next Door, pt 6 - Let's talk about Moms Next Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhO2

Literotica Guru
I mentioned in a comment recently that I started thinking of Moms Next Door when I was coaching pee wee baseball. Our league had a few trophy wives, but the ones that caught my eye were the ones that threw on sweats and a hat to bring their kid to practice. Later you would see them at a PTA meeting or small-town event and see the hot-mom part.

Now I look for hot moms at the grocery store, on TV shows, restaurants, during the morning commute, the office... and of course, on line. If you love the Moms Next Door the way I do, please share stories, experiences, and even occassionally, pictures. Real women, rarely perfect, dang SEXY!

View attachment 2210044

One of my favorite TV moms is Joan Allen in Pleasantville. I love the scene where she masturbates in the tub after talking to her daughter, Reese Witherspoon, about how to do it. Lightning strikes the tree outside (assuming that was her Big O) and then she turns from black-and-white to color - very sexy scene.

Interesting you should start Pt 6 of this subject. It's dear to my heart and life hasn't been the same since Pt 5 was removed. I've always been keen on natural, next door types, even when younger. They always seemed so much more real and therefore, potentially attainable than the flawless, glamorous women we see so many pictures of. My most memorable affair was with a woman who was 49 when I was 42. She was a mother of two and we had a wonderful time together for three years. Then she got cancer and died soon after. That was 28 years ago and I've never forgotten her.

when I was 26ish I dated an older woman for almost a year. She was 33 at the time so hard to consider 'old', but she already had a daughter and didn't want more kids. I hadn't had a family yet and definitely wanted one. When she had her tunes tied, that was the end. This pic reminds me of her a lot (although this hottie is older). She had an amazing body, and after 5 years with a GF not nearly as curvy, she was fun to be around. Definitely hard to walk away from...

I mentioned in a comment recently that I started thinking of Moms Next Door when I was coaching pee wee baseball. Our league had a few trophy wives, but the ones that caught my eye were the ones that threw on sweats and a hat to bring their kid to practice. Later you would see them at a PTA meeting or small-town event and see the hot-mom part.

Now I look for hot moms at the grocery store, on TV shows, restaurants, during the morning commute, the office... and of course, on line. If you love the Moms Next Door the way I do, please share stories, experiences, and even occassionally, pictures. Real women, rarely perfect, dang SEXY!

View attachment 2210044
Yeah, I think she fits your description who2

View attachment 2210044
Funny you say that ! i do the same and did like you with coaching. Love a woman in ball cap and sweats no make up . Love the natural look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back