Moms Next Door, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to a friend about family history, one of her ancestors (in the 19th century) had 21 kids I dread to think what her vag was like :eek:
Reminds me of the old joke ... A man goes down on a woman and finds her cunt is so big he loses his hat in her so he climbs inside and tries to find it. As he's looking, he comes across another guy wandering around ... First guy says "Have you seen my hat?", second guy replies "No, have you seen my horse and cart?!"

Or the one about having a scaffold plank strapped to your arse so you don't fall in ... 😳 :ROFLMAO:

I was talking to a friend about family history, one of her ancestors (in the 19th century) had 21 kids I dread to think what her vag was like :eek:
I was in a creepy old house that was abandoned, just exploring the place and came to a back bedroom closet. Underneath some whitewash in pencil from a kids handwriting it said.

John Smith had 13 kids in this house. What do you think of that.

You don't run across that every day.

With kegel exercises and similar things, it’s my understanding that tightness can be somewhat restored. I’m no doctor, but it’s my understanding the vagina is an incredible thing.
I'll have to ask either her or her hubby :ROFLMAO: Pretty sure she won't let me take her for a test run :oops:

reblogme-6615-p4jN77moxX.jpg
I would love to have her legs wrapped around my head with my tongue buried in her pussy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back