Moms Next Door, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
y5ydf7M.png

Just a word of caution ... the new Sheriff is likely to be prowling and he gets very angry with people posting pics that aren't theirs and he gets annoyed with people who bump older threads (especially when he's closed down a similar, newer version of the same topic!) 🤬

Anyone who hasn't seen the various posts (I would say discussions about him and his crusade because that's another of his checklist - discussions not pics) might want to have a look on the F&S forum 🙄

I think my favorite things about this thread are that the opening post indicates that the original thread was deleted back in 2020 (wonder why…) and that various links in the thread appear as “SPAMPOST” because the site owners have literally blocked the urls from being shared on the page.

Just a word of caution ... the new Sheriff is likely to be prowling and he gets very angry with people posting pics that aren't theirs and he gets annoyed with people who bump older threads (especially when he's closed down a similar, newer version of the same topic!) 🤬

Anyone who hasn't seen the various posts (I would say discussions about him and his crusade because that's another of his checklist - discussions not pics) might want to have a look on the F&S forum 🙄
Well said!

I think my favorite things about this thread are that the opening post indicates that the original thread was deleted back in 2020 (wonder why…) and that various links in the thread appear as “SPAMPOST” because the site owners have literally blocked the urls from being shared on the page.
Well said. :ROFLMAO: 🥸

In my opinion (for what it's worth) the very name of one of those blocked sites encourages sharing of the pics ... I wouldn't say anyone who posts links to that site is necessarily promoting or advertising the site, just doing what users of that site do - SHARE!

Obviously that goes against the Lit mantra "If you don't own the pic or have the original poster's permission, don't link/post/share (delete as applicable)" 🙄

In my opinion (for what it's worth) the very name of one of those blocked sites encourages sharing of the pics ... I wouldn't say anyone who posts links to that site is necessarily promoting or advertising the site, just doing what users of that site do - SHARE!

Obviously that goes against the Lit mantra "If you don't own the pic or have the original poster's permission, don't link/post/share (delete as applicable)" 🙄
The site owner edited the urls so that they literally will not appear on this site (we aren’t concerned with the intent at the other site, but the rules of this site), much like they’ve done with the recent onslaught of spam we have been working to eliminate. Their stance and their rules are what matters here. If you think those should be changed, reach out to her? Continuing to throw a public tantrum won’t accomplish much unless, I guess, it’s making you feel better. 🤷‍♀️

In my opinion (for what it's worth) the very name of one of those blocked sites encourages sharing of the pics ...
If you read the terms of service and user agreements for those sites, you'll probably find the same language ... 'images you own the rights to' ... or similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back