Moms Next Door, part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everyone likes this one of me then maybe I should start my own thread since I have over 300 others 🤔 Never Satisfied Lady's Thread
It is a very attractive picture of a very sexy lady.
I don't know how that guy got ahold of it, if it is you and you did not give permission. That would be unforgiveable.
But I will enjoy it if that is okay with you.

OK.........and that's a bad thing???? LOL. It would be worse if they showed up and paid not attention to that outfit. That would be a worry....LMAO
Oh they think about sex all the time. I’ve had to literally fight them off at times. Not that I really minded them feeling me up but I didn’t want them to think they could take advantage of me.

Oh they think about sex all the time. I’ve had to literally fight them off at times. Not that I really minded them feeling me up but I didn’t want them to think they could take advantage of me.
Never wood cross my mind to do that🔥🔥😈😘

I'm sure Today went very well with him and the entire football team he invited over to "play games" 😉😉😂🔥🔥😈
Actually it was a pretty casual Day, at least until Brad and akefin showed up.
I wouldn’t even be coy about it, subtly is for spies and diplomats. 🤪
oh trust me, Brad isn’t discrete, he stares at my tits every time he’s over, he’ll rub my ass when I’m at the kitchen counter, he’s even groped my tits when my son was right in the next room.

Actually it was a pretty casual Day, at least until Brad and akefin showed up.

oh trust me, Brad isn’t discrete, he stares at my tits every time he’s over, he’ll rub my ass when I’m at the kitchen counter, he’s even groped my tits when my son was right in the next room.
Well the Math of that equation adds up to a lot of uncasual positions to enjoy

It’s just not appropriate letting my sons friends feel me up. What if they te

id be ok with it if they kept their mouths shut but boys like to brag and I don’t want to be known as some kind on perv mom
Then some of the friends' dads would have to come over and have a "long talk" with you. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back