Moi

26 bi-female here as well

Check me out if you like. I have a pic thread here in this section as well titled ~*~ Antonia ~*~

:kiss:
 
mack350 said:
OOOOOOOOOO how I would luv to catch both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D



Mmmmmmmmmm I bet you would mack....heheh men and their fmf fantasies :D or would you just like to watch ;)​
 
mack350 said:
Can't blame a guy for trying now can you :nana: :nana: :nana:


My dear...your are as predictable and cute as ever... :D Dont ever change....unlikely that you would of course hehehe :p​
 
SekzieBella said:
26 bi-female here as well

Check me out if you like. I have a pic thread here in this section as well titled ~*~ Antonia ~*~

:kiss:



Hi there Antonia.....your very pretty babe...cant wait to see more pics :kiss: :rose:​
 
sxybilady said:
My dear...your are as predictable and cute as ever... :D Dont ever change....unlikely that you would of course hehehe :p​
Have a great night Sexy!!!!!!!!!!I need to take a shower :p :p :p
 
mack350 said:
Yea I know I know but just let me place one of these :kiss: you know where :D



I do know where and I would place it right there if i could reach :eek: :D may need some help hehehehe Have a great evening my friend :kiss: :kiss:​
 
As Good As Friday

Waaz up!..... It's me again not much new here just glad as hell this week is almost over work has been a real bitch this week Any things worth chatting about ...other than my fasination with Plump female body parts :rolleyes:
 
pellso27 said:
Waaz up!..... It's me again not much new here just glad as hell this week is almost over work has been a real bitch this week Any things worth chatting about ...other than my fasination with Plump female body parts :rolleyes:



Hi sweetie snap I have had a bitch of a week too :rolleyes: Anyway its almost over now :D So you got anything planned for the weekend?​
 
plans

Well Yes I plan to go to Daytona and have a wet weekend and check out a few tourist Hehe and have a nice meal and quiet a few beers am maybe find a lil something special to indulge my interests with and of course the yardwork Oh Boy other than that ,,,thats it ....... :cool: how about you ?
 
pellso27 said:
Well Yes I plan to go to Daytona and have a wet weekend and check out a few tourist Hehe and have a nice meal and quiet a few beers am maybe find a lil something special to indulge my interests with and of course the yardwork Oh Boy other than that ,,,thats it ....... :cool: how about you ?


Wow that sounds like a pretty busy weekend you have planned there....a weekend at Daytona sounds pretty good to me too right now :rolleyes: oooh well ...my weekend is rather open have personal stuff going on in r/l so making no plans just now play it by ear really :D Hpe you have a great one though sounds like a blast :cool:​
 
kylasdream said:
GoodNight My Sexy Friend :kiss:
Hope we can catch up soon!
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​


Night night sweetie..I can hardly keep my eyes open here such a busy week and too many early starts :rolleyes: Hopefully next week I will have more :nana: play time heheheh :D Speak to you tomorrow darlin :kiss:​
 
Back
Top