Moi

I hope your day is going well, Baby .... I am SO busy today!! :rolleyes:

I'm sorry about the chat ... I know you understand ... :(

Have a great afternoon ... try and relax .... :)

LYTBB

:kiss: :heart:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
I hope your day is going well, Baby .... I am SO busy today!! :rolleyes:

I'm sorry about the chat ... I know you understand ... :(

Have a great afternoon ... try and relax .... :)

LYTBB

​


My Day is going as expected... :rolleyes:


I am relaxing as I speak.......yes I understand :)



:kiss: :heart:​




:kiss: :heart:
 
Good Afternoon Sexy Lady

I did finally get some sleep!

a few hours anyway! :rolleyes:

will catch you later!
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​
 
sxybilady said:
Got it J...:kiss: You must have me confused with someone else..your too kind to me... really...I dont deserve friends like you ..thank you sweetie your kinds words help through these difficult times..... I will respond..I promise ..not sure when however you know I will :kiss: :kiss:​

Pfsst... Not the least bit confused.
:D
I know you will, when you can.
:kiss: :kiss:

J http://www.smilies-world.de/smilies/smilies_Picture/unsortierte/anon.gif
​
 
Last edited:
kylasdream said:
Good Afternoon Sexy Lady

I did finally get some sleep!

a few hours anyway! :rolleyes:

will catch you later!
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​


Hiya Kyla...hopefully catch up with you here not sure how long I will be around.....hope your feeling better sweetie after your sleep :kiss: :rose:​
 
sxybilady said:
Hiya Kyla...hopefully catch up with you here not sure how long I will be around.....hope your feeling better sweetie after your sleep :kiss: :rose:​
Hello Sexy.... :rose:

Oh I feel so much better now! :D
 
kylasdream said:
did you have a bad day? :(



I have hunni the perfect end to a dismal week I suppose..I will tell you more later :) What have you been up to today then?​
 
sxybilady said:
I have hunni the perfect end to a dismal week I suppose..I will tell you more later :) What have you been up to today then?​
well I finally fell asleep...for a few hours...
then I had some running around to do! :(
and now I don't wanna do anything else! :D
did I tell you he only has one day off this week?
and its tomorrow! :( I think he works too hard!
​
 
kylasdream said:
well I finally fell asleep...for a few hours...
then I had some running around to do! :(
and now I don't wanna do anything else! :D
did I tell you he only has one day off this week?
and its tomorrow! :( I think he works too hard!
​


I agree babe I think he works far too hard to doesnt spend enough time with you ...poor thing :rolleyes:​
 
sxybilady said:
I agree babe I think he works far too hard to doesnt spend enough time with you ...poor thing :rolleyes:​
but that means I get to spend more time here!

I would rather him be home.....and then he could come on here with me! :D
 
kylasdream said:
but that means I get to spend more time here!

I would rather him be home.....and then he could come on here with me! :D



Babe I can think of far more fun things to do with the one you love than come on to Lit..... cant you :p ?​
 
sxybilady said:
Babe I can think of far more fun things to do with the one you love than come on to Lit..... cant you :p ?​
Oh yes I can! far far better things! :D .........but thats not what I was trying to say...lol
he likes some of the pic's on here.......but he won't come on here unless I am with him ....he says its my place to play! :eek:
 
kylasdream said:
Oh yes I can! far far better things! :D .........but thats not what I was trying to say...lol
he likes some of the pic's on here.......but he won't come on here unless I am with him ....he says its my place to play! :eek:



Hehehe how sweet he wont come on here without you :D So do you do that often together check out the threads on Lit?​
 
sxybilady said:
Hehehe how sweet he wont come on here without you :D So do you do that often together check out the threads on Lit?​
Not too often more so lately..... :eek:
ummm...and he likes your pic's alot! :D
 
kylasdream said:
Not too often more so lately..... :eek:
ummm...and he likes your pic's alot! :D


:eek: He does.....hehehehe a man of exceedingly good tate then only kidding ...its good you guys can share that together :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
:eek: He does.....hehehehe a man of exceedingly good tate then only kidding ...its good you guys can share that together :kiss:​
oh yes I think its great! :D
 
Back
Top