Moi

higherlevel4u said:
Working this morning, as you know ..... important stuff .... invoices!! :D

Hopefully relax a little this afternoon, I need it .... tomorrow I need the rain to stop off long enough to mow my lawns ..... they seem to have grown inches this week under all this rain we've had .... :rolleyes:

:kiss: :heart:​


Damn dont talk about gardening now....I hate it...usually pay someone to do it :D

I hope you have a relaxing weekend Darling...you have had a busy week too



:kiss: :heart:​
 
sxybilady said:
Damn dont talk about gardening now....I hate it...usually pay someone to do it :D
I hope you have a relaxing weekend Darling...you have had a busy week too
:kiss: :heart:​


Yes, one way or another, it's been quite a traumatic week, hasn't it? :rolleyes:

I think I will buy the Guardian on my way home and this afternoon sit in the conservatory and read it front to back, and then The Guide, which comes as a supplement, which reviews all new music and films, what's on tv, cinema, theatre, shows, clubs etc .... a very interesting read ..... :)

Maybe listen to my iPod at the same time .... maybe not, sometimes I just like to read in silence .... then other times, just lay back, close my eyes and put the headphones in my ears ..... and drift away into the world of music .... :D

:kiss: :heart:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Yes, one way or another, it's been quite a traumatic week, hasn't it?

I think I will buy the Guardian on my way home and this afternoon sit in the conservatory and read it front to back, and then The Guide, which comes as a supplement, which reviews all new music and films, what's on tv, cinema, theatre, shows, clubs etc .... a very interesting read ..... :)

Maybe listen to my iPod at the same time .... maybe not, sometimes I just like to read in silence .... then other times, just lay back, close my eyes and put the headphones in my ears ..... and drift away into the world of music ....
:kiss: :heart:​


Yes it has...thankfully its almost over :rolleyes:

Hopefully next week shall be better.... :) :kiss:

Strangely enough I actually prefer to read in silcence..although it does depend on what Im reading....too...


I shall spend mine listening to music of course :eek: Doing some work....and walking a dog :D Should be fun...


:kiss: :heart:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
I think I know .... :rolleyes: ​
She never answered my question. As if it was so difficult aswell.. Does she do anal? Instead she has to be ignorant.. Bitch.
 
Matthew Craig said:
She never answered my question. As if it was so difficult aswell.. Does she do anal? Instead she has to be ignorant.. Bitch.


Excuse me the first post you make on my thread is regarding my sexual preferences perhaps if you had actually READ my thread a bit you would ALREADY know the answer to that Q....​
 
Matthew Craig said:
She never answered my question. As if it was so difficult aswell.. Does she do anal? Instead she has to be ignorant.. Bitch.


Do the words "anal" and "retentive" spring to mind? Grow up, sunshine ....
 
sxybilady said:
Excuse me the first post you make on my thread is regarding my sexual preferences perhaps if you had actually READ my thread a bit you would ALREADY know the answer to that Q....​
You're a perfect example of why sometimes i think it's bad there are laws against murder.
 
Matthew Craig said:
You're a perfect example of why sometimes i think it's bad there are laws against murder.


You are extremely immature are you sure your actually of legal age to post on Lit????? If I am so offensive please dont feel the need to post again..and waste both your own time and mine :)​
 
sxybilady said:
You are extremely immature are you sure your actually of legal age to post on Lit????? If I am so offensive please dont feel the need to post again..and waste both your own time and mine :)​
Just don't forget you're an ignorant bitch.

All because i didn't do it your way..
 
Matthew Craig said:
Just don't forget you're an ignorant bitch.

All because i didn't do it your way..



Now if you've finished, son, could you just pick up ALL your toys off the floor where you threw them from your buggy, and go somewhere else to play .... I'm sure there is a kindergarten thread somewhere on the Playground to keep the kids happy while us adults enjoy ourselves ....
 
higherlevel4u said:
Now if you've finished, son, could you just pick up ALL your toys off the floor where you threw them from your buggy, and go somewhere else to play .... I'm sure there is a kindergarten thread somewhere on the Playground to keep the kids happy while us adults enjoy ourselves ....
You're just as much of a bitch as she is. Did she not play fetch with you yet today?
 
By the way, Baby ... just a thought ... next month (and it nearly is :))
... are you providing the music or am I? :D​
 
higherlevel4u said:
By the way, Baby ... just a thought ... next month (and it nearly is :))
... are you providing the music or am I? :D​


Hehehehe.... :D​
 
Good Morning Sexy K

well I'm not so sure its good will let you know after my coffee!

Hope you having a good day! :rolleyes:

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

BTW Morning Higher :kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning Sexy K

well I'm not so sure its good will let you know after my coffee!

Hope you having a good day! :rolleyes:

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

BTW Morning Higher :kiss:
​



(((((Kyla!!))))) Good Morning, Ms Lurker .... :) :kiss:
 
kylasdream said:
oh there you are!!!! :D

Hows you day Hun? :kiss:
​


My day is great thanks sweetie...better than yesterday :D Hope you have a wonderful day too hunni :kiss: :rose:​
 
sxybilady said:
My day is great thanks sweetie...better than yesterday :D Hope you have a wonderful day too hunni :kiss: :rose:​
I am sure I will...when he wakes up! lol
 
Back
Top