Moi

sxybilady said:
Here is a pic that has been rendered quite beautifully by a very good friend of mine.....I think it looks wonderful I thought it should be posted....I am reasonably good with Photoshop however he is by far the master and taught me..thank you SO much sweetie :kiss:


LOML had disappeared off to bed leaving a poor girl hanging lucky im the patient type :D ....


​
Hey there Sexy Lady luv that shot :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
sxybilady said:
Here is a pic that has been rendered quite beautifully by a very good friend of mine.....I think it looks wonderful I thought it should be posted....I am reasonably good with Photoshop however he is by far the master and taught me..thank you SO much sweetie :kiss:


LOML had disappeared off to bed leaving a poor girl hanging lucky im the patient type :D ....


​



Lovely pic, K........... very nice indeed. I enjoy playing in Photoshop too - i must get some decent playing done in there soon, and get some more pics for here.

And, fancy being just left like that...?!!!! Tsk tsk........... whats a girl to do??? LOL
 
sxybilady said:
Im doing good busy as hell of course but ok....you?​
Me hanging in there Sexy finally cooled off a little here been a rough week.So tell me Sexy what was on your mind when you took that photo :devil: :devil: :devil:
hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm???????
 
bigirl4u said:
And, fancy being just left like that...?!!!! Tsk tsk........... whats a girl to do??? LOL



Thanks Bi...he will make it up to me :p ...and such is life at this time of night..NOT everyone can be nightowls like us :D How are you anyway my dear?​
 
sxybilady said:
Here is a pic that has been rendered quite beautifully by a very good friend of mine.....I think it looks wonderful I thought it should be posted....I am reasonably good with Photoshop however he is by far the master and taught me..thank you SO much sweetie :kiss:


LOML had disappeared off to bed leaving a poor girl hanging lucky im the patient type :D ....


​

Absolutely beautiful! The photoshop work is as well;).
 
mack350 said:
Me hanging in there Sexy finally cooled off a little here been a rough week.So tell me Sexy what was on your mind when you took that photo :devil: :devil: :devil:
hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm???????




Honestly? A very special person watching me while I played with myself...him sitting in front of me ......I did play just after the pic was taken :p​
 
sxybilady said:
Honestly? A very special person watching me while I played with myself...him sitting in front of me ......I did play just after the pic was taken :p​
:eek: OOOOOOOOO my I think it's catchy!!!!!!!!!!Now my hand is wandering :D
 
mack350 said:
:eek: OOOOOOOOO my I think it's catchy!!!!!!!!!!Now my hand is wandering :D


Hehehe now is that so..... :D Your hands are always wandering my sexy friend....at least its the evening wood club :p :D NO work to rush off too​
 
sxybilady said:
Here is a pic that has been rendered quite beautifully by a very good friend of mine.....I think it looks wonderful I thought it should be posted....I am reasonably good with Photoshop however he is by far the master and taught me..thank you SO much sweetie :kiss:


LOML had disappeared off to bed leaving a poor girl hanging lucky im the patient type :D ....


​

Your most welcome, Karon. :kiss:
So I'm the master and I trained you. hehehe
That is as it should be.
http://forums.gottadeal.com/images/smilies/devildance.gif
Sorry, Karon just couldn't pass it up. :eek:

J http://www.smilies-world.de/smilies/smilies_Picture/unsortierte/anon.gif
​
 
sxybilady said:
Thank you Gorgeous :kiss: trust me its ALL photoshop hehehe :) Good to see you​

:kiss:It's wonderful to see you too. Even if it is only for a short time. I have the honor of taking a young man to a doctor's appointment while his mother is getting her tattoo.:D
 
sxybilady said:
Thank you Gorgeous :kiss: trust me its ALL photoshop hehehe :) Good to see you​

LMAO! I've seen the rest of the pics you have here Gorgeous and you are just being modest! You are adorable and sexy and just plain Gorgeous!:kiss:
 
sxybilady said:
Hehehe now is that so..... :D Your hands are always wandering my sexy friend....at least its the evening wood club :p :D NO work to rush off too​
AAAAAAAA yes nice hot steamy shower with plenty of time for :D and now the imagies in my head are going to make for a wonderful evening :eek:
 
Ms.Breaker said:
LMAO! I've seen the rest of the pics you have here Gorgeous and you are just being modest! You are adorable and sexy and just plain Gorgeous!:kiss:



Thank you Gorgeous one...you will make me blush :eek: however that colour really doesnt suit me at all :D Strangely enough I am planning on getting another tattoo done..well not another a cover up done over one had done years ago that Im simply bored with now....planning on a sexy faeirie :p​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Evening Sexy Lady

you are quite busy today :rolleyes:

I hope you day went well!
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​


I was very busy today and tonight with LOML :) Now my threads busy too hehehe .... :D Anyway sweetie how are you? Missed you over the past few days ..we keep missing each other :confused: :rolleyes:​
 
sxybilady said:
Thank you Gorgeous one...you will make me blush :eek: however that colour really doesnt suit me at all :D Strangely enough I am planning on getting another tattoo done..well not another a cover up done over one had done years ago that Im simply bored with now....planning on a sexy faeirie :p​

I get mine tomorrow! It will be the chinese symbol for family. It will be on the point of one of my hips. I haven't decided on which side yet;). But alas, it is time for me to go be the caring caregiver for the little boy.

:kiss: I will be back as soon as I can.;) That will probably be unfortunately while you are in bed.:( But I will try to be here.
 
mack350 said:
AAAAAAAA yes nice hot steamy shower with plenty of time for :D and now the imagies in my head are going to make for a wonderful evening :eek:


Mmmmmm I can imagine the images in your head sweetie....:p I hope you have a great evening :D​
 
sxybilady said:
I was very busy today and tonight with LOML :) Now my threads busy too hehehe .... :D Anyway sweetie how are you? Missed you over the past few days ..we keep missing each other :confused: :rolleyes:​
OOOOOOOOOO how I would luv to catch both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
 
Ms.Breaker said:
I get mine tomorrow! It will be the chinese symbol for family. It will be on the point of one of my hips. I haven't decided on which side yet;). But alas, it is time for me to go be the caring caregiver for the little boy.

:kiss: I will be back as soon as I can.;) That will probably be unfortunately while you are in bed.:( But I will try to be here.



Cool that sounds like a great tattoo of course I do like the chinese symbols having two myself :D
I know babe I will prob be sleeping never mind perhaps we shall catch up over the weekend I would really like that :kiss: :rose:​
 
Back
Top