Missouri: repeal of motorcycle helmet laws sees deaths jump 47%

That's a nice scooter...👍... I think my nipples are hard😁

That's like my big one. It's Out West. The little one is here with me Back East. It's the first one I linked. It's going to the shop for some hot rod shit a bit later this year, but I'm not sure exactly what. I may drop an entire quarter and get the whole engine upgrade.

Self absorbed, narcissistic clueless car-driving cunts....who are addicted to their cellphones.... or putting on makeup 😲😲.

Or just fucking old, like the last dipshit who merged into me in my lane. Too bad that loudpipes don't broadcast forward.

Viewing these comments I am now convinced that the OP created this thread intentionally and is sitting back sipping tea and eating crumpets just laughing at the oblivious hypocrisy on display as these RW members opine on seatbelts and helmets as a bodily autonomy issue. A tip of the hat to you Señora butters.

Yup.

And I love how they're turning it into the motorcycle version of Wat's "guns" thread - as if motorcycles (or guns) offend us.

I love motorcycles. Too bad some of our PB members seem to have shit taste in them, but that's to be expected. 🤣

I got 2 tryin' ta kill each other at the moment.

They'll be cuddled up and napping together within the hour.

Contrary to the brand image from the 50s and 60s, Harley riders are among the safest in the world of motorcycle riding. They tend to be older and wiser than the younger riders on fast sport bikes. Lotta dentists, accountants, retired cops, etc.
Yes, the reference was to the parts vibrating off, not the rider.

I have an Italian sportsbike myself (I don't ride it much nowadays but it does get polished). A total pose.

All the troll motors out on our little pond?
51JR83516RL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

(in shaky Katharine Hepburn voice) "You fahthah loved youuuuu..."

And to drag the demographic down, there is Wat, who pumps money into high compression, bigger heads, lumpier cams, bigger injectors and bigger loudpipes, all under the theory that motorcycles should be loud and obnoxious.

:rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO: :nana:
That dude’s a maniac. Probably owns guns too.

Who ends up paying for the treatment of uninsured head trauma of Motorcycle riders, or meets the social/financial costs of families who have lost a breadwinner? Are the increased cost imposts and deaths, sufficient to require helmets over the individual freedom to kill or injure oneself?

Also, IIRC when California imposed helmet laws hospitals saw a severe decrease in donor organs

Back